• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Bogeypop

O
M
F
G
Only took me about a year.
11900146_436686953204730_4730880919636982760_o.jpg

Jokes on me I guess.

Congrats, I got my Fatebringer too :D

Ahhh demo complete - that was nerve-racking to say the least. Although 1 of the features didn't work and I went straight to another feature right after hahaha. Just gotta fix a few things and this project is out of my hands tonight. It will feel great.

I'll be up for a couple Nightfalls tonight on both systems.

ocean

Banned
GAF = Built in marketing department :)
Business school scars you for life.

The laid back attitude is why i joined that clan to begin with, and I'd hope they still are that way.

Soon hopefully. I need to go over to the bank and sort something out so i'll be able to buy PSN cards.
Oh yeah chill they are :p I get you, they definitely seem to break the norm among competitive PvP players and actually look like people who would be fun to play with. I remember during the CM tourney War was telling Shrab - who was actually leading his team in points - he was gonna kick him out mid tournament and swap for Render if he didn't start playing shotgun. Actually muted his own teammate but fell short of booting. I was like shiiiiit I wouldn't wanna play with these guys at all :p

As for PSN: you'll probably need your bank to sort out the cashback but for future PSN purchases can't you just buy them over Amazon?

Who are you referring to if you don't mind my asking
SoulofGM on Twitch. His Last Word game is unexplainable. Dude is majorly pro mode. But he's like the extreme opposite of Los screaming streamers. Dude is stone cold :p it's a bit shocking how calm he is. Grace under pressure defined. But, despite being impressive, it isn't entertaining. That's how you get a world class player streaming to an audience of 20 on a Saturday night. True shame cause he could probably 1v3 most of the top popular streamers.

A little late on this, but I'm finally going to start saving those damn public event packages.
I should have at least 14 of them per character if I start today.

i hope Zone Control replaces normal Control for some time.

...then again, some people might not like it. With Control, you could still win the game when you held one Zone by killing more and dying less. With Zone Control, you're SOL if you only hold one zone.

I'm pretty excited for it. It's more about an objective. #PTFO

Also excited for King Of The Hill Salvage to be perm

Now we just need Oddball! Hold the Relic.

Anybody else wishing that the Tower gets a visual refresh for Year 2?

Like some new banners, a new ball, factions getting actual club houses instead of hanging out in a random corner?

I think I'll be a little disappointed if the Tower looks the exact same aside from some new Kiosks and Eris downstairs.

Definity

It's pretty crazy I have taken a pretty hard break on destiny, the only thing I did last week was a bunch of dragon strikes and my nightfalls and this week I am doing my nightfalls and a bunch of dragon strikes to try to get a hopscotch pilgrim.

I've not played in a couple weeks. Taking some time off for TTK though!

Deku Tree

SoulofGM on Twitch. His Last Word game is unexplainable. Dude is majorly pro mode. But he's like the extreme opposite of Los screaming streamers. Dude is stone cold :p it's a bit shocking how calm he is. Grace under pressure defined. But, despite being impressive, it isn't entertaining. That's how you get a world class player streaming to an audience of 20 on a Saturday night. True shame cause he could probably 1v3 most of the top popular streamers.

GM is insanely good, and I've watched him plenty and I like watching him, but I wouldn't go that far... It would be pretty hard even for the top Destiny player in the world (who ever that is) to 1v3 just about any other coordinated pro mode group of three.

Business school scars you for life.

Oh yeah chill they are :p I get you, they definitely seem to break the norm among competitive PvP players and actually look like people who would be fun to play with. I remember during the CM tourney War was telling Shrab - who was actually leading his team in points - he was gonna kick him out mid tournament and swap for Render if he didn't start playing shotgun. Actually muted his own teammate but fell short of booting. I was like shiiiiit I wouldn't wanna play with these guys at all :p

As for PSN: you'll probably need your bank to sort out the cashback but for future PSN purchases can't you just buy them over Amazon?

Yea I don't want to play with people who take the game that seriously. Part of the reason I took a break was because they started doing that.You can be serious and invested without being a douchebag.

What I meant with the bank was that my account balance is zero and I can't buy anything online yet. My pockets ain't empty though.

Mindlog

Found out my Nightfall goodies.
Etheric Light
Legendary Engram - Fusion Rifle
Legendary Fusion Rifle

One more week of meaningless junk to go. Plan on grabbing my motes and strange coins.
Cause fuck me I guess. Same for everyone who bought the Hypehorn.
lol

Happened to me that last time I did Crota Normal and finally got a helm with infuse that I will probably never use.

ocean

Banned
GM is insanely good, and I've watched him plenty and I like watching him, but I wouldn't go that far... It would be pretty hard even for the top Destiny player in the world (who ever that is) to 1v3 just about any other coordinated pro mode group of three.
Oh I didn't mean that literally :p damn internets

matmanx1

So if I want to get my nameplate on Namikaze's wall thingie how would I go about getting a good pic of my current badge? I haven't found a spot where I could just right click and "save image as" although I may have just overlooked it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm up for Nightfalls, HM CE and HM VoG tonight. If anyone wants to do those.

Kalamari

So, I was glancing over the Sunbreaker Titan skill tree, and I noticed Cauterize (Enemies brought down by your fire regenerate your health.) Do you think this applies for all fire abilities or just the Hammer of Sol? If it can trigger from melee or grenade kills, this ability might be pretty awesome due to the synergy with Tempering (Grenade and Melee abilities cool down faster when Hammer of Sol is fully charged.)

Thoughts?

Top Bottom