• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

FirewalkR

Hey there people, anyone got Hard Crota and VoG checkpoints that they can share? I'd just like to hop in and out to grab them, so I can help a friend get the laurea prima later in the week.

ocean

Banned
Which scope do you guys use for PvP?
Most popular seems to be Shortgaze: low zoom and super high aim assistance.

I like Ambush better: it's actually got negative aim assistance, but quicker ADS and higher stability and quicker weapon change.

Longview SLR10 is also nice. Bit higher zoom than Ambush/Shortgaze, but very strong aim assistance and it's a clean sight I like aesthetically.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Always the shortest scope for me, I hate the ridiculous amount of zoom on most snipers.

Don't suppose anyone is doing the Nightfall now?

I'd be up for nightfall if we have a third. Level 33 Warlock on ps4. Psn is dmaul1114. Just shoot me a fr/invite if there's another ready.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What were you trying to do that involved pressing triangle for 7 seconds lol?

Also i thought you only needed 2 NFs once i joined you but you did 3 hmm

I thought I would help out because of that goof.

Laser sniping courtesy of moi.

rtrtrt.gif

todd360

Did I miss any cool new destiny stuff today? Any preview videos for the stream tomorrow? As soon as I got home from work I started metal gear lol. Pulled myself away to cook dinner.

X-Frame

So, I was glancing over the Sunbreaker Titan skill tree, and I noticed Cauterize (Enemies brought down by your fire regenerate your health.) Do you think this applies for all fire abilities or just the Hammer of Sol? If it can trigger from melee or grenade kills, this ability might be pretty awesome due to the synergy with Tempering (Grenade and Melee abilities cool down faster when Hammer of Sol is fully charged.)

Thoughts?

Yup! It'll regen health from any fire kills going by the wording, so yes grenades and melee as well as sunspots. It seems like with the right gear and perks the Sunbreaker could be raining a lot of fire down on enemies.

I for one can't wait to try out multiple builds on the Sunbreaker for PvE and PvP. And the most recent build may not even be final, we will see in 2 weeks.

Hi, just got the game a week ago again after a 8 month hiatus. Anyone want to do a poe run? I haven't done a lvl 32, though.

Need a third.

Psn/4: LooneyLmd

R0ckman

It'll be fun seeing ARs in Crucible again, too. I have one ready on my vault with some good perks to try it on crucible once patch 2.0 hits.

Genuine question here; is it really that difficult to balance the weapons in this game? It doesn't seem like they are really balancing the weapons, but are just going in circles. Switch up which weapons are better, after a few months of the same weapons in crucible destroying people over and over, cycle to a new group of weapons, rinse and repeat.

FyreWulff

Genuine question here; is it really that difficult to balance the weapons in this game? It doesn't seem like they are really balancing the weapons, but are just going in circles. Switch up which weapons are better, after a few months of the same weapons in crucible destroying people over and over, cycle to a new group of weapons, rinse and repeat.

It's not a perfect science and is subject to all the other moving part in the game.

Usually in game development the earlier days of a game's sustain you'll have wider swings and 'harder' changes, and then as you figure out what your game is and where your community goes the swings get smaller and smaller.

Top Bottom