• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Kyoufu

From the PS4 Firmware 3.0 thread:

Communities: PS4 users will have the ability to create communities based around shared interests, like games, genres and more. Communities include a message board with general discussion, screenshots shared by players and the ability to join parties or games. If you want to tackle a big multiplayer raid, but don’t have enough friends, this could be a great way to connect with other likeminded players.

Let's make a DGAF community!

it'll be a glorious day in the crucible when shotguns are nerfed to oblivion.

Yep. All I can do is laugh when I get 1 shot from mid-range by Matador, Felwinter's or Party Crasher. It's literally laugh out loud funny because it's so bullshit. Can't wait til the 8th.

She's a gaf, twitch and fgc celebrity that's why.

Yeah but...i have never seen her channel with more than 50 concurrent viewers (because im watching for <2 months which is why im asking) and to reach that 6 mil number she probably had a lot of streams in the thousands. I was just curious what she was streaming that was so popular on her channel. Fighting games?

i ran out about 2 weeks ago and had to copy to USB. happy to stick them back up into the cloud

Communinities and favorites will be nice as well since I've amassed a large FL of Dgaffers though I only really play at any regularity with a few. I'm certain that most of us are in this position as well.

aarcane

Nightfall: another Last Word
Crota HM: lots of radiant shards

TTK can't get here quick enough for me.

Gave my first legendary a quick run out in a control match and soon remembered why I kept it (and not just for sentimental reasons).

BzGw6uh.jpg

I think I'll use it for normal crucible after 2.0 hits.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I've got two spots open for normal VoG if anyone is interested.

Xbox
Message gamertag: Truelize

Experience not mandatory.
I'm taking two VoG virgins through right now.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
why's the cloud storage significant?
I had to sell my ps4 before I got my new job. When I got my new ps4 and booted up the witcher 3 I realized 100+ hrs of save data was lost because my cloud storage was full so my old ps4 didn't upload the data. So yea, more cloud storage is much needed.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah but...i have never seen her channel with more than 50 concurrent viewers (because im watching for <2 months which is why im asking) and to reach that 6 mil number she probably had a lot of streams in the thousands. I was just curious what she was streaming that was so popular on her channel. Fighting games?

I could and have gotten thousands of viewers. This is an JTV account transferred to Twitch. Follower count was reset in the process which was also in the thousands.

Having a small stream is better if you just want to relax and play games.

Kyoufu

My Hori FPS pad arrived today. Haven't used it properly yet but I like that the triggers have really short travel time.

The Turbo feature is pretty good too for weapons that don't have full auto already.

X-Frame

Hey, I can't wait for shotguns to be nerfed to hell as well. It'll just make shoulder-charging that much easier.

But from the patch notes it doesn't seem like they'll be nerfed that much for PvP, or am I missing something? Reducing Shot Package spread by 30% and precision damage by 10% doesn't seem like they'll be nerfed THAT much ..

Kyoufu

Hey, I can't wait for shotguns to be nerfed to hell as well. It'll just make shoulder-charging that much easier.

But from the patch notes it doesn't seem like they'll be nerfed that much for PvP, or am I missing something? Reducing Shot Package spread by 30% and precision damage by 10% doesn't seem like they'll be nerfed THAT much ..

Doesn't seem like Shotguns are getting nerfed that badly. 30% doesn't seem like a lot, but we'll see.

phen0m24

I don't play anything other than Destiny on the PS4 though.

Yeah man I was playing Second Son, TLoU, Destiny and whatever else. Occasionally I would get upload failed messages because the storage was full.

Destiny video, second son screenshots added up I guess. ;)

SnakeEyes

Banned
In slightly non-Destiny related news, the Candy Train has left the station.

It's payment for him hooking me up with a Destiny Red Bull code.
It's a metric fuckton of chocolate from New Zealand

I could and have gotten thousands of viewers. This is an JTV account transferred to Twitch. Follower count was reset in the process which was also in the thousands.

Having a small stream is better if you just want to relax and play games.

Yes, obviously. To reach 1 mil+ with 100 viewers a stream would take a lot of streams lol. And after the channel was moved you just prefered it to be small and have less stress i assume? With those kind of numbers it would even have been possible to potentially make a living out of it, but only a very specific subset of people would take that opportunity because of the nature of the "job".

Like ocean im interested in these stream related things so im sorry for being off topic (and maybe getting too personal, in which case you dont have to answer of course) :S

Frenden

Banned
My Hori FPS pad arrived today. Haven't used it properly yet but I like that the triggers have really short travel time.

The Turbo feature is pretty good too for weapons that don't have full auto already.

Nice. Mine should be here on the 4th.

Top Bottom