• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

vctor182

I haven't played around with Techeun Force at all. I know I got one with god-awful perks recently... I wonder if I scrapped it. Rolling for one with rangefinder could be fun.

Yeah, the only reason i gave this a shot initially was because that's the roll I got ii with. Since I wasn't going to invest weapon parts to get a good roll I leveled it up and took it for a spin at crucible and I was really impressed with how good it was specially in narrow corridors like Anomaly, Exodus Blue or Firebase. I prefer having higher Stability than Range, it helps reducing the projectile spread so it's kinda like having Shot Package

Frenden

Banned
@knowsworthy: Part 2: Xur will also sell a Legacy Engram that decodes into Year 1 Exotics. Collectors gotta collect.

Interesting.

I only need one year one exotic, so I guess a special legacy exotic engram purchase is in order until I get the Fourth Horseman. Odds aren't too terrible on that.

But I hope that doesn't mean he won't sell year two engrams in some capacity.

So I guess no year 2 exotic engrams? Three of Coins sounds cool.

@knowsworthy: Part 1: With TTK, Xur will sell 'Three of Coins' - a consumable that increases Exotic drop chance from your next Boss kill. Take that RNG.

@knowsworthy: Part 2: Xur will also sell a Legacy Engram that decodes into Year 1 Exotics. Collectors gotta collect.

From those two tweets I see no reason to believe that he won't sell an exotic engram. Those are just new items he will sell. I don't think there is the implication that those items will replace parts of his current inventory.

Deku Tree

From those two tweets I see no reason to believe that he won't sell an exotic engram. Those are just new items he will sell. I don't think there is the implication that those items will replace parts of his current inventory.

We will see. I think the thee of coins replaces the year 2 exotic engram.

So i finally got the last trophies done and got my first ever platnium.

And it popped at the perfect time as well :p

CN2r6tQUEAAhJvk.jpg
hey, congrats on the plat! :)

phen0m24

Interesting.

I only need one year one exotic, so I guess a special legacy exotic engram purchase is in order until I get the Fourth Horseman. Odds aren't too terrible on that.

Ditto mi amigo. I got a Dry Rot, but really want a Horseman.

I have a theory

We will see. I think the thee of coins replaces the year 2 exotic engram.

I don't quite think so

I also think this is the case. But i bet the three of coins will boost the drop rate from 1% to 1.25% and all the posts "it totally works trust me" will be placebo effect :|

This will rid the game of the
hoarded
strange coin economy. ;)

I AM BEING FACETIOUS but you know what I mean. Coins will be spent. Many coins.

FyreWulff

Interesting.

Well, getting a year 1 exotic will entitle you to the year 2 version if it has one. So you can indirectly get year 2 exotics off of it.

I wonder if it's just armor or both armor and guns. That way you could roll for guns with motes too..

Deku Tree

I also think this is the case. But i bet the three of coins will boost the drop rate from 1% to 1.25% and all the posts "it totally works trust me" will be placebo effect :|

Nah Luke Smith said that he got a lot of exotics very quickly using the three of coins. I think it probably boosts the drop rate a lot.

I don't think Bungie liked people grinding for huge amounts of motes of light and then buying massive exotic engrams and decrypting them until they got everything.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I got nothing worthwhile from Nightfall, Weekly Heroic or PoE 28. I was glad the PoE vendor had boots thought, as that was my lowest light level armor and nabbing that pushed me up to 33.

I won't bother trying for 34 with 2.0 coming next week. If I get any etheric light I'll just boost a primary so I at least have one max damage primary going into the new content/levels. Probably Devil You Know as the game seems to refuse to give me other good hand cannons, and I miss using one. I've been using Pest Control Matrix as it's the only primary I have above 300 damage. Secondary I stick with Ice Breaker at 365 for the most part.

Daemul

So I guess no year 2 exotic engrams? Three of Coins sounds cool.

@knowsworthy: Part 1: With TTK, Xur will sell 'Three of Coins' - a consumable that increases Exotic drop chance from your next Boss kill. Take that RNG.

Oh thank fuck, there's still a couple of year 1 exotics that I need for my Hunter to complete the collection.

noomi

Old man syndrome....

It's 9PM and I'm lazy and tired. Wanted to play some more destiny but I don't have it in me. I guess that's what happens when you wake up before 5am.

Night DGAF, see you tomorrow, stream should be fun :)

phen0m24

You so crazy. That's not supposed to be on shelves yet!

mwahahaha I know a guy who knows a guy

Can't believe Target broke the street date!

see above ;)

lol is colonel raising his kids to be resident destinygaffers?

#ParentGAF
#FutureGAF

Wait until Hudson's boys, Josh and Micah, the Puma and Akai and Noomi and lunlunqq and LT offspring (and all the rest that I forgot) take over!!

I for one am scared of our future overlords :p

Tjamato88

First NF I ever did and I get a Dragon's Breath. I already had that RNGesus you couldn't have coughed up Red Death or something else?

I still need to do the Heroic Strike this week and I've never done either raid or PoE34 if anyone wants to team up for those.

MrDaravon

Just did my first lfg group for a VoG HM run starting at the oracles. Aside from the one guy who had to keep yelling at his kids it went pretty well lol. I also FINALLY got my Fatebringer :D. Also get the Hezen rocket launcher which I was also missing. Still missing the Foil, Praydeth (sp) and maybe one other thing.

Edit: oh god top of page

hHuS5UA.jpg

Top Bottom