• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Anyone on PS4 planning on doing HM Crota tonight? Last thing I need for my Triumphs. Would love to get it done tonight or even tomorrow night if anyone is planning on doing it then.

Dalek

Anyone on PS4 planning on doing HM Crota tonight? Last thing I need for my Triumphs. Would love to get it done tonight or even tomorrow night if anyone is planning on doing it then.

I asked for help with this earlier and no one responded. I need to do it too but I need an experienced group to help me.

I asked for help with this earlier and no one responded. I need to do it too but I need an experienced group to help me.

Hmm, maybe I'll try my luck tomorrow night then. Done normal a bunch but never really tried much swordbearing so I'm no good at that and never tried hard mode. If I find some people I'll let you know.

MrDaravon

I can. It's fairly straightforward (not sure if you've done it before), I've never sherpa'd it though and I've never been swordbearer so we'll at least need someone who can be the swordbearer.

I'll keep an eye on here, just playing Diablo 3 with CPT on in the background, I should be up/around for at least another hour or two.

I can. It's fairly straightforward (not sure if you've done it before), I've never sherpa'd it though and I've never been swordbearer so we'll at least need someone who can be the swordbearer.

I'll keep an eye on here, just playing Diablo 3 with CPT on in the background, I should be up/around for at least another hour or two.

Cool, I guess we just need 3 more then if Dalek still wants to give it a try tonight and yeah, someone good with the sword would be nice.

GutZ31

Sorry about not being able to run you thru PoE.
Was on for a few hours when work called in.
Tomorrow hopefully I won't be on call.

Trakan

Heh, a year later I got the last exotic armor piece I needed.

CN3TJfDWIAAiqf2.jpg:large

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Good stuff did NF with both characters. Thanks Juraash and ShinigamiFrost!

Shit rewards, though. Don't Touch Me and Some legendary FR.

Holy LFG. My nephew and I carried this guy hard. He kept running forward and dying like crazy. Then at the end, he went ahead right before Valus and died right before we got into darkness but luckily we hit the border within a second so we saved it.

Then he pulls a 180 Discipline Alpha Lupi, of course haha.

At least this strike is fast.

todd360

Konami calling me fat? Cunts.

Oh, I know. But there's like 40 main missions and I haven't even done half of them.

I think I might try to focus on the main story and do side ops every now and then. It would be nice to finish the main story before destiny comes out in any case.

Top Bottom