• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

bitsurugi

Did anyone catch a glimpse of any of the perks for the sword?

The stats on the sowrd are strange tho. Why is it attack? Shouldn't it be Light? They clearly went to light of all the items, to average it out in the end.

Also 310? Hmmm....

She went so fast through perks. Noticed only that R2 is an uppercut, other then that... nope :/

Did anyone catch a glimpse of any of the perks for the sword?

Tempered Light - Increased Armor when wielding the Sword

Scabbard - Increases sword ammo capacity (energy)
Thrive by the Sword - Kills with the sword grant Super energy

Phoenix Uppercut - Use R2 to launch into a Solar Light uppercut

???
Warrior of Light - Increased damage for your R2 attack

zewone

I really don't like the way King's Fall is lined up with that Darkness logo.

It's killing my OCD.

TaSVtk9.png

Ambitious

Alright then. HM Crota, starting from DS checkpoint.

1. Me
2. MrDaravon
3. mehrmantrout
4. Jeartal (I think? He joined me, but he left just now)

Anastasis

Loot better be dropping like crazy those first couple of days in preparation for the raid. Guaranteed marks from weekly strike only 3 times account wide, right? No chance at a single Armsday either. I guess we will all be holding court for chances at decent drops.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
This stream way better than last week's. But damn, the two last trailers were so hype, incredible.

Luke Smith is really likable.

bitsurugi

We should do a troll video, going into the raid with 6 ppl wielding Gjallarhorn... for science! :D

.. immagine if it would be still effective ^^

I'm pretty sure that's the case because once it arrives, they'll calculate if you would have been at level 40 with the new leveling system, and boost you accordingly

Not at all. The level you will be is the highest your light level can be currently. So the max anyone would start TTK at is 34.

Dave_6

Tempered Light - Increased Armor when wielding the Sword

Scabbard - Increases sword ammo capacity (energy)
Thrive by the Sword - Kills with the sword grant Super energy

Phoenix Uppercut - Use R2 to launch into a Solar Light uppercut

???
Warrior of Light - Increased damage for your R2 attack

Thanks Zoba!

R0ckman

"I will take them all..."

Can't freaking wait!

Too bad my DGAF weekly raid group dissolved, twice. I need to find a new one.

That's exactly the time! It was tweeted by some of the Bungie folks.
Nice, who tweeted it? I need to follow some more Bungie peeps on twitter. =pNm, I see it was included in Bungie's tweet.

I think it's midnight Eastern Daylight Time. If I go into my Library on PS4, it shows it unlocks on 9/14/15 (I'm in the Central Time-Zone).
I don't think it's confirmed yet. In the last GI interview they sounded undecided. They said once it passes cert they will make a decision.

PSN unlock shows midnight but that doesn't mean the destiny servers will be open for business.

I hope it's midnight though.

Edit: Here's the interview I'm referring to. Starts around the 6 minute mark.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podca...l-edition-podcast-destiny-the-taken-king.aspx

R0ckman

Court of Oryx looks like it's more fun and has better rewards than PoE. I'm just not sure how the set up will work in the real world.

It seems weird that only the summoner gets actual loot. And with other fireteams sharing the space won't people be fighting to try to summon the event first?

This is what I was thinking about too. Is there any disadvantage to just letting everyone who contributes get loot?

oh yea my bad, probably around reset time since it is a tuesday after all

All good! So excited. I was not a part of DGAF until HoW. Going to be so much fun. I've already made some great new gaming pals.

Except Puma. He's a monster :p

Edit top of page: At the dentist and the right side of my face is numb!

Top Bottom