• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

GlamFM

Banned
I'll just ask again. Somebody wants to drag my new 29 warlock through the nightfall?

Could really use the xp boost.

bitsurugi

dDQMBJ.png

Lauren :D

I don't know why, but I'm very surprised that the equitable heavy swords pull you out to third person. I was fully expecting a 1st person experience there.

Namikaze1

Had to do a 12h sleep after we've beaten Crota that day. Maaaan, that 1% wipe before the kill nearly heartbroke me.
I had him! I freaking had him but chose to pull away in the last second. I was so pissed at myself when I saw how much health was left. If I hadn't pulled away and just swung, he would had been dead.

LTWood12

I mean, I understand mechanically why the sword has to use ammo....but it's also kind of dumb.

Would've thought they'd go for some kind of cooldown mechanic, or a meter that you fill up like a Super in place of carrying a heavy. If anything though it being tied to Ammo means we'll probably be able to use it more than we would have otherwise.

flkraven

So since Sword is a heavy weapon now, I wonder if this means that bosses will stop having 1-hit melee attacks if you get too close.

bitsurugi

I had him! I freaking had him but chose to pull away in the last second. I was so pissed at myself when I saw how much health was left. If I hadn't pulled away and just swung, he would had been dead.

That try was too close to call. Will never forget it, thank god we did it next try.

Lesson learned tho: in the King's fall, gona try ALL of the LEDGES. Every single one! We did it super hard mode, bubble train on the towers.

rNilla

That try was too close to call. Will never forget it, thank god we did it next try.

Lesson learned tho: in the King's fall, gona try ALL of the LEDGES. Every single one! We did it super hard mode, bubble train on the towers.

Lesson learned: don't give me the most important role.

bitsurugi

I mean, I understand mechanically why the sword has to use ammo....but it's also kind of dumb.

Would've thought they'd go for some kind of cooldown mechanic, or a meter that you fill up like a Super in place of carrying a heavy. If anything though it being tied to Ammo means we'll probably be able to use it more than we would have otherwise.

The Ice Breaker of heavvy? Think Ice breaker is the reason the sword uses ammo. Would be cool tho if it had a cooldown :/

X-Frame

So this business about the ending only for live viewers, does this mean that the ending new trailer and the raid trailer/info won't be included in the Past Broadcast?

Lee

So this business about the ending only for live viewers, does this mean that the ending new trailer and the raid trailer/info won't be included in the Past Broadcast?

I'm sure it was recorded by someone but it won't be on the archive video.

Also, did Lauren just not open the chest that last run or did she get zero loot? Is it a chest you need to open?

Dave_6

Did anyone catch a glimpse of any of the perks for the sword?

I'm sure it was recorded by someone but it won't be on the archive video.

Also, did Lauren just not open the chest that last run or did she get zero loot? Is it a chest you need to open?

I don't think she opened it IIRC.

Just means it won't be included on Bungie's archive and the video they upload to youtube. I'm sure other outlets recorded the whole thing and will have the Luke/raid stuff.

sword = new gjallarhorn.

time to stack up on heavy synths...those strange coins have a use in year 2

Top Bottom