• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Kalamari

Another stream and more hype for me.

Also, I don't know how DestinyGaf will do regarding the raid but hopefully it will be easy to find a noob-friendly group when I'm at level 40.

As a final note: that Suros looked so good.

Don't let your noobness hold you back, just join a group and get in there. DGAF aren't jerkfaces, so don't be shy about asking questions if you are new to raiding and stuff.

ZOONAMI

Any one willing to do 1st time crota raid? Or osiris runs this evening at like 8pm central?

Patatatinahat is my psn, lvl 31 hunter

rNilla

I'd gladly rep New Monarchy for a change if they didn't use my least favorite color. Yuck.

And FWC, get your shit together. What's with the clown clothes?

I'll stick with the boring space goths and their black and white.

Anybody interested helping me take down Skolas tonight? I tried once before, got past both mine rounds but wiped at less than a quarter health.

I'm thinking around 9pm PDT

1. Roddslayer
2. You know
3. You want to

"Heavy Ammo Available"

tumblr_llyzx1M5Qr1qcbgcz.gif
giphy.gif

Destiny |OT| Aggressive Negotiations

kiguel182

Don't let your noobness hold you back, just join a group and get in there. DGAF aren't jerkfaces, so don't be shy about asking questions if you are new to raiding and stuff.

The other raids I did where noob friendly so it was easier to get into.

But I'll try to jump into one then! Hopefully won't ruin the fun to everyone.

The other raids I did where noob friendly so it was easier to get into.

But I'll try to jump into one then! Hopefully won't ruin the fun to everyone.
You'll be fine, honestly I've found DestinyGAF to be one of the most helpful inclusive communities out there. Always people who are willing to help out and teach you the mechanics and help you chase whatever sweet loot you're trying to get. We were all noobies once and will be yet again once new content hits so try not to stress about it. Just join a group and play with some chill people and have a good time. That's what gaming should be all about anyways.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So am I fucked for not having Gjallerhorn for the Skolas fight? How's the fight for someone that doesn't have a gjally?

It's the only triumph I'm missing.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So am I fucked for not having Gjallerhorn for the Skolas fight? How's the fight for someone that doesn't have a gjally?

It's the only triumph I'm missing.
Skolas is very easy with or without a gjally message the OP of this thread. He does noob runs.

Pat_DC

Dead Orbit says hi.
FFS. Lookout for Target/BigW/DSE, they will probably have Legendary edition for $69/79 at launch.

Target & BigW are great for launch games. I picked up MGS5 for $69 from jbhifi by price matching to target. So wouldn't be surprised if legendary physical edition is $69 at launch as well. Pretty crazy we'll be able to pick up legendary for the same price as the stand alone TTK digital edition here in Aus.

Excited, just need to some how get a lot more hours to play games to finish up MGS and get into TTK, my wife is going to love me lol.

Kurumi

I missed the stream. Did they actually show off the sword this time? I mean like really show it not just dancing around it?

kiri

In preparation for TTK is anyone around to help a lowly 32 Titan through Skolas PoE so that he can get to 34 before the week is up (and complete the Triumphs?)

This is probably a stupid question, but in a previous post I mentioned that I started playing again. I'm currently a level 17. My question is in regards to the prowling wolves. I can't seem to do any significant damage to them. Anytime I attack, I see that they're immune or that they are resistant.

What's the issue here? Is it simply that my level is too low to phase these guys?

darthbob

In preparation for TTK is anyone around to help a lowly 32 Titan through Skolas PoE so that he can get to 34 before the week is up (and complete the Triumphs?)

As Skolas is 35 a 32 would be doing barely any damage, I don't mean to sound elitist or anything but it'd be really just better for everyone involved if you were at least 33.

This is probably a stupid question, but in a previous post I mentioned that I started playing again. I'm currently a level 17. My question is in regards to the prowling wolves. I can't seem to do any significant damage to them. Anytime I attack, I see that they're immune or that they are resistant.

What's the issue here? Is it simply that my level is too low to phase these guys?
exactly that. house of wolves content is geared for level 30-34, iirc.
edit: and no, not a stupid question. keep asking away! :D

Ambitious

Yes. If you're one level below an enemy, you're doing 30% less damage. Two levels below an enemy, 60% less damage. If your level is even lower, you can't damage them at all.

GutZ31

You need to be within 3 levels of your enemy or you do basically no damage.
Most of the wolves are level 28, you are 11 levels under the recommended light level to deal full damage.
If you see question marks where the level should be, just run away.

Anastasis

Yes. You need to be within 3 levels of any enemy to do any damage (though that seems to be changing somewhat in the Taken King). If you see ?? over their health bar, you know you aren't leveled enough to do damage.

edit: beaten time and again!

Top Bottom