• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

todd360

I'll be raiding as soon as it is up. :D

Your not going to wait for our team to assemble to play it through with no knowledge of how to beat it? Your not coming with us on our first run then.

I'm gonna go work at 6 am so I can be home a little after 2 pm that day.

SpecX

It's pretty rough, I haven't been able to get through it yet. We got very close with all the mines down but things went bad...and then people are just done with trying.

Hopefully there will be some folks around to help this last weekend before the timer is up.

I'll be there this weekend. Been trying for the past couple weeks with no success. What sucks is I even declined an invite from Drizzay because I was confident our team would make it through with no success after 4+ hours :( I must check this off the list, but the way it's been going, it might cost me my marriage.

shermas

It's pretty rough, I haven't been able to get through it yet. We got very close with all the mines down but things went bad...and then people are just done with trying.

Hopefully there will be some folks around to help this last weekend before the timer is up.

I found an XBL group on LFG and it was great. We had a hunter for the mines, I was a Titan... we didn't wipe once.

Just take your time, clear the waves... rotate when things get crazy on the platform.

DO IT. I felt great when he finally went down. It was a sense of relief. It won't be as bad as you think. (hopefully).

Nghtly running VoG with TLW is bringing the lol's right now.

Edit: HAHAHA Cat just used his sparrow to launch this lvl 24 kinderguardian 50ft off the edge at the first chest.

Still didn't beat it shoes?

Never attempted it - previous group never got off the ground.

Yeah, I'm hoping I can snag a group.

this look better with or without the tagline?

RrO5IzA.jpg

seNBO2L.jpg

Without.

Namikaze1

Your not going to wait for our team to assemble to play it through with no knowledge of how to beat it? Your not coming with us on our first run then.

I'm gonna go work at 6 am so I can be home a little after 2 pm that day.
Raid will most likely be up around the same time Crota HM went up (1 PM EST) so I guess I can wait.

Besides I have class in the morning. :p
May not even be able to get on it as soon as it is up

EloquentM

aka Mannny
hey, is there any information on who to acquire Playstation exclusive legendary armor?
Destin_TTK_newgear.jpg

how will will you be able to get those?
No idea but that Titan armor looks like gutter trash.

Raid will most likely be up around the same time Crota HM went up (1 PM EST) so I guess I can wait.

Besides I have class in the morning. :p
May not even be able to get on it as soon as it is up
They already confirmed it to be 10am/1pm

todd360

Never have I been more glad to be taking the entire week off work for TTK.

I would use a couple vacation days as well, but I would be treated like a lazy piece of trash by my family at the mere suggestion of such a thing. I'm gonna have to settle for going to work ridiculously early.

Pat_DC

hey, is there any information on who to acquire Playstation exclusive legendary armor?
Destin_TTK_newgear.jpg

how will will you be able to get those?

My take from these armour sets:
That Titan armour is ugly! Knowing my luck it will probably have stats and upgrades that perfectly match my play style though :(

Also Hunters are so bad ass they go to war with Oryx awhile listening to their ipods as they have a lot of headphone wires everywhere.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I would use a couple vacation days as well, but I would be treated like a lazy piece of trash by my family at the mere suggestion of such a thing. I'm gonna have to settle for going to work ridiculously early.
LOL, fuck what your family think. When was the last time you had time off work?

AY YO. I need a raiding group for Oryx :(.
You could always join GutZ and I, if we end up having space.

ocean

Banned
Drizz you're a saint.

I'm trying to carry my little bro and a random through Skolas. They've been through like 15 people to get there and it's been hours.

Trying to do Skolas with noobs is grueling my god.

My respects sir. I'll lose my hair tonight.

hydruxo

Caught up on the stream, definitely their best one so far. Court of Oryx looks great and the dreadnaught looks like a lot of fun to explore. I can't wait to try out those swords. LacedUpLauren was the best community rep so far too.

I really need to start preparing for TTK since the raid is coming out on the 18th. I kinda expected them to do the following Tuesday.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
As an intern I don't get real vacation days. They'd give it to me if necessary though. I told my girlfriend about TTK and me wanted to get the day off and got lectured. Sad panda.

kilongs

So I just realized I only had till the 8th(?) to complete the triumphs and not the 15th. Going out of town this Saturday so I only have till Friday to beat skolas :(

I have enough E-light to level any of my characters to 34 (warlock/titan/hunter), and my only 365 weapon is a gally. But I'll do my best to bring my alts up to help with the process.

Anyone on XB1 willing to help a 35 PoE newb out?

SnakeEyes

Banned
You'll have a spot, gutz is probably gonna overdose from all that candy.
He's American, I'm pretty sure he has a Cast-Iron stomach from all the shit food already :D

As an intern I don't get real vacation days. They'd give it to me if necessary though. I told my girlfriend about TTK and me wanted to get the day off and got lectured. Sad panda.
I'm honestly glad I'm married - if I got lectured now, I'd respond with "you knew what you were getting into when you married me!" :D

Just finished mission 1 in MGSV. . that was fun actually. But I feel like this game will end up like the Witcher 3 for me--which was great also. I'm less than 50% done with that game but I never feel like I have time to just sit and play. Maybe this weekend!

zewone

Lectured?

Come on, man.

As long as it's not affecting your work and it's a one time thing, I don't see the issue.

Kilau

I'll be there this weekend. Been trying for the past couple weeks with no success. What sucks is I even declined an invite from Drizzay because I was confident our team would make it through with no success after 4+ hours :( I must check this off the list, but the way it's been going, it might cost me my marriage.

Oh man, that is unfortunate.

noomi

So.... Finally able to catch up to all the news and watch the stream/trailers....etc

Pretty cool about the raid being available the 18th, but honestly.... I would have been fine with them waiting even longer to release it.

Either way should be a fun journey watching people try to get it done :)

Top Bottom