• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Supposed to unlock at 1pm EST

I'll be number one and it's done.

Okay. We can make this a fun thing.

All the GAF teams forming up for raid zero hour should have at least one streamer. I could make my stream show every single team going on at once. That way it would be easier to watch and keeps things centralized.

An ideal thing is to have six teams going on at once.

Anastasis

All the GAF teams forming up for raid zero hour should have at least one streamer. I could make my stream show every single team going on at once. That way it would be easier to watch and keeps things centralized.

That would be SICK! The six teams should be able to figure the whole raid out faster together. It would be awesome to see DGAF finish at or near the top!

Oh man, that would be awesome. I hope this happens.

Kalamari

This sounds pretty cool. It might require some planning but I think it would be worth it.

ocean

Banned
Off to sleep. Discussing economics on a gaming forum is a dumb, dumb idea. DGAF is my safe refuge from the stupid. You guys da best.

Zoba: Meta Critic is too good. We don't even deserve it. Works on several levels :p

Deku Tree

So Eris Rep is what you get on the dreadnaught? I hope Bungie doesn't reset my Eris rep... Bungie is gonna be resetting my max 3x Eris rep aren't they???

Off to sleep. Discussing economics on a gaming forum is a dumb, dumb idea. DGAF is my safe refuge from the stupid. You guys da best.

Zoba: Meta Critic is too good. We don't even deserve it. Works on several levels :p

Meta Critic is pretty ballsy.

Do you guys like my unofficial descriptions :3

21f2e061eb1a3aa5373d9bbf7f207f16.jpg

Bungie release gametype icons pls.

Damn Zoba, the OT looks to be shaping up very well. All of our Destiny OTs have been great but I commend the effort you are putting into this. Keep up the good work!

I am impressed with how well designed certain aspects of Court of Oryx are. It discourages going idle and waiting and you are rewarded a bit more for sacrificing your consumables to start the instance so you don't just wait for others to do it. The boss mechanics seem okay. Interesting but not too much difficulty for random patrol people meeting up to handle.

E92 M3

So, will Taken King OT be just a thread for the gaming side and the Destiny thread here is for all other discussions?

Gordon

Mayhem: Supers recharge at a rapid rate because no Guardian asked for this.
Would it kill them to throw us a bone and give us the opposite of mayhem? Like, honestly, aren't they aware that random fist of panics are the most frustrating part of pvp? *sigh*

Every update from bungie convinces me further that nobody at bungie can operate thumbsticks :/

Those looks really really good Zoba.

Hey Bungie...I know a guy who can help with your community team! ;)

Random, but I just won a Halo 5 pin(?) on Twitter. What do I do with a pin?

xPhinehas

Hi all, I'm looking to do Crota's End normal Raid. I've never done it before and there's nothing on the100 right now. Would anyone be interested? PSN message me if so. PSN ID: Phinehas_

I'll definitely be raiding right when it launches. No idea who will be available to be on the team. I'm hoping to get folks who have the time to grind up some high Light gear etc in preparation then raid for as long as it takes. I'll be playing a ton that week but I know not everyone has as much availability as me.

Kyoufu

Would it kill them to throw us a bone and give us the opposite of mayhem? Like, honestly, aren't they aware that random fist of panics are the most frustrating part of pvp? *sigh*

Every update from bungie convinces me further that nobody at bungie can operate thumbsticks :/

hopefully the no super mode is not far behind.

My gut feeling is that they don't want a mode that doesn't feature the core design of Destiny become popular.

We'll see I guess.

Omg just go play CoD or any other shooter cuz thats basically what you are asking here

Top Bottom