• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Frenden

Banned
I'm just glad we're finally getting an objective based mode. Baby steps. We'll have superless game modes, or maybe custom matches, by about Destiny 4, lol.

Meta Critic is pretty ballsy.

Do you guys like my unofficial descriptions :3

21f2e061eb1a3aa5373d9bbf7f207f16.jpg

Bungie release gametype icons pls.

As always, great stuff Zoba!

Kyoufu

There's nothing wrong with having it on a rotating schedule like Inferno.

I agree but I feel like Bungie doesn't want to leave out Supers from any part of the game. Hopefully I'm wrong but I could see that mentality being a thing.

Anybody want to form a group for Skolas tonight? I really want to beat him so I can finish up my triumphs. We got him down to the mine section earlier, but had to disband.

I'm level 34 and have 365 Fatebringer/Icebreaker/Gally.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Want to try and get a group going at 9pm CST or so.

Edit: Drizzay Signal!!!!

Also I just saw this. Depending on who is available when I could do a few runs tonight. How long do you have to play tonight?

34 defender titan, I could bring a hunter if needed.

Nah, Defender is perfect. Give me like 15 min then I'd be ready for another run.

I could do at least 2 more tonight, maybe more. Ideally I'd like double newbies in every run this week since we are getting down to the wire and there's still a lot of requests coming in :p

Deku Tree

If Bungie allowed custom matches and custom lobbies then you could do whatever you wanted. No supers. No heavy. No problem. Just agree to it ahead of time.

I thought that Deej teased somethings about custom games in PvP a while back but then nothing came of it. Could be remembering wrong...

Also I just saw this. Depending on who is available when I could do a few runs tonight. How long do you have to play tonight?

Nah, Defender is perfect. Give me like 15 min then I'd be ready for another run.

I could do at least 2 more tonight, maybe more. Ideally I'd like double newbies in every run this week since we are getting down to the wire and there's still a lot of requests coming in :p

Cool, gonna send me an invite?

Pardon my slowness, but why's Meta Critic a great name for the OT?

I know the Meta is changing, and people are huge critics of the game, but that's a lot of games if not all popular games? I know Metacritic is the compiled review site. Anything else I'm missing?

Nothing against the name, just wondering if I'm missing out on anything else since I haven't read or watched any new news of the game for 2 weeks now. Double Vault is where I left off and said, everything else must remain a mystery, for the most part.

Kalamari

POE 34 anyone? Cipher is taking up valuable bounty real estate. I guess I could run 35 as well, but I would need to find another experienced player, my inner Drizzay is weak.

Thanks for feedback peeps. Starting to pick up a bit of momentum but still a lot of information left to cover. It's not so much sorting through that as it is figuring how to present it neatly.

Eh, not going to defend halo in here

But I imagine I'll play it more for pvp than crucible unless the 2.0 patch really changes things up.

Destiny has overtaken Halo as my MP of choice (the meta nonwithstanding), but Halo 5 forge might steal me away for a bit.

daedalius

Thanks for feedback peeps. Starting to pick up a bit of momentum but still a lot of information left to cover. It's not so much sorting through that as it is figuring how to present it neatly.

Destiny has overtaken Halo as my MP of choice (the meta nonwithstanding), but Halo 5 forge might steal me away for a bit.

I really hope the 2.0 meta makes me like it more, because there are aspects of destiny pvp I really enjoy. Of course, custom games and tournament capability would make me like it more. And maybe a hardcore playlist of some sort where you start with specific weapons.

Lexad

Got my salvage trophy . . . finally.

Just need to max my hunter and go flawless. Will be looking to the community for help when I get there. About to go out of town this weekend, maybe available next weekend.

I really hope the 2.0 meta makes me like it more, because there are aspects of destiny pvp I really enjoy. Of course, custom games and tournament capability would make me like it more. And maybe a hardcore playlist of some sort where you start with specific weapons.

I think Bungie knows that if they add custom matches, nobody would do anything else.

Arrrammis

Has there been any word on exotic bounties? I just got another one and I'm curious if I wait to cash it in until TTK, can I get the new version? (Bad juju)

So the Vex are basically done? We ripped out their heart and killed their timekeeper thing. We must have at least set their plans back some hundred thousand years.

Everything is Hive now.

Frenden

Banned
So the Vex are basically done? We ripped out their heart and killed their timekeeper thing. We must have at least set their plans back some hundred thousand years.

Everything is Hive now.

Seems that way. Which could lead to Cabal stuff. Like, the Cabal get whacked by the Hive hard enough here that reinforcements are called for from out of system. Or something.

Everything is Hive now.
Unless the "us" that went into the vault were just copies of us running inside a vex simulation.

Namikaze1

Everything is Hive now.
Until Bungie finally remembers that there's a Cabal Empire many star systems away. Cabal need some loving.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Until Bungie finally remembers that there's a Cabal Empire many star systems away. Cabal need some loving.
I remember that DLC Timeline slide showing the next DLC after TTK is Cabal-themed and then Vex-themed DLC before Destiny 2. Dunno if it's to be believed, but believe.

Edit: Goddamn, top of page...
Because one cannot have too much Jade Rabbit.

Top Bottom