• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

flkraven

Tess and I are just friends. I swear!

Test is in....

maury.gif

Namikaze1

Tess was called back to the Reef. Her years long mission of spying on the Vanguard had to be put on hold. Queen Mara Sov needed all of her soldiers to combat the incoming Hive threat.

kidko

Is anyone a little bit anxious about how good Destiny appears to be getting? Like, I'm worried about how much this thing is going to suck me. In a weird way, it was nice that it wasn't perfect, because it let me do something else. Destiny Year 2 is edging toward Infinite Jest territory.

I just want to say I got the ref and that book rules. I'm gearing up for a re-read next after finishing my 2nd run through Cryptonomicon

Ji66a and I are looking for 4 more who want to run oracles 2x.

We'll start as soon as we have a full team. Anyone who wants to do hm VoG for loot, triumphs, fatebringer, gorgon chest, death by jumping puzzle, etc is welcome.

Kyoufu

Ji66a and I are looking for 4 more who want to run oracles 2x.

We'll start as soon as we have a full team. Anyone who wants to do hm VoG for loot, triumphs, fatebringer, gorgon chest, death by jumping puzzle, etc is welcome.

4 more?

Did you forget about me already?

:(

GobFather

Did you know you can float from the fans in the tower onto the top of the vault? Lol it might be old news but I just saw it and thought it was pretty funny

http://youtu.be/fEVoK-c5IUU

Or being able to jump onto the storage of the ship around in the Tower? lol! I must be bored to finally find out these stuff. Can't wait for Taken King lol

The secrect jump into the shipyard:

http://youtu.be/KdkuLIpucSs

OR! Making a giant dancing shadow on the Moon LOL.

http://youtu.be/5BF4nVedHHE

ugh. I might be back to Destiny sooner than I thought. MGS5 is to say the least disappointing. Ill give till Sunday to grab me. Funny, I was worried I wouldn't be able to beat MGS5 by 2.0 launch but now i may not finish it by choice.
anyway TTK hype train still on!
MGS5 train sloooowly moving out out the station.

Deku Tree

How can you buy the hori FPS pad in the USA? All the links I found took me to pages where I needed to pay in yen? How long is the wire connecting it to the PS4? How much should it cost in US dollars?

ugh. I might be back to Destiny sooner than I thought. MGS5 is to say the least disappointing. Ill give till Sunday to grab me. Funny, I was worried I wouldn't be able to beat MGS5 by 2.0 launch but now i may not finish it by choice.

You are not alone. It was the most i have been disappointed in a long long time.

That bad? What's causing you hang ups?

I'm still on the fence about buying it, but I've been reading the spoilers thread, so don't worry about that.

LTWood12

But I downloaded it this morning just to feel good about it being there!

Edit:Top of page hype! My first Mercury run back on 5/23 w/ Unstable & Vaalbara! One of my best Destiny memories from year 1. Shoutout (& an actual bottle of Hendricks Gin) to Hawkian for giving me his spot in
line!

BshV4sn.jpg

Top Bottom