• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

hydruxo

Huh, MGS5 has surprised me in the most unexpected ways. I'm into it.

Might skip TTK.

tumblr_mpjbzy5nYe1r5o5cbo1_500.gif

Real talk though, what if Oryx took Tess and we have to fight a taken version of her that's riding on that GameStop pre order sparrow and she's throwing frontier shells at us?

phen0m24

How can you buy the hori FPS pad in the USA? All the links I found took me to pages where I needed to pay in yen? How long is the wire connecting it to the PS4? How much should it cost in US dollars?
Bleep I got mine from NCSX and I think it was about $55. They ship same day if you order before 4.

I also got my son's imported Vita from them.

Edit it was $46.90 plus tax and shipping. $52 all in.

KxoZz

Just read this on the reddit AMA with Matt Miller:
[...] a bunch of story missions open up afterward, and I only had time to play a couple of them, including the one that
took me back to the Vault of Glass to learn more about Praedyth.
[...]

That sounds freaking amazing.

Spoiler tagged just to be safe.

phen0m24

How long is the wire? Do you need an USB extension cord?

I just ordered it today - scroll back and search for neOak's post on it - he has a review streamed on Twitch. Probably mentions the cable? Sorry man

Deku "FPS Plus is also compatible with the PlayStation 3, and comes wired with 3 meter length cable"

About 10 feet

Detective GAF :p

Kade

I'm hoping to complete the Year One Emblem stuff before it's locked. All I have left to do is both HM raids and PoE. I've yet to complete any of the raids on any difficulty so if anyone can help me out before the lock that would be awesome. Maybe I'll get lucky and finally replace my week two Shingen-E or maybe not get a 1623th Give/Take Equation as a reward.

PSN (PS4): dygbert

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I haven't had any issues with the build quality on the PS Golds so far, and mine were used when I got them..

Top Bottom