• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Gammacide

Ok, I'll need to get my last elder cypher so anyone interested in Skolas is welcome to join over the next few days. Likewise. I'll offer my help to those who need it. My psn is V1ctIm if you want to friend me in advance.

Confirmed: Elder Ciphers DO count as exotic bounties and will auto-complete:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3jjt0c/bungie_weekly_update_09032015/cupvfq4
JHr9j0s.jpg

hang on, lemme understand this.

people who luck out and pick up a Thorn bounty can sit on their asses and get Thorn for free next week?

NOT IN MY TOWN! GO OUT THERE AND GRIND SOME VOID KILLS LIKE THE REST OF US!

Ok, I'll need to get my last elder cypher so anyone interested in Skolas is welcome to join over the next few days. Likewise. I'll offer my help to those who need it. My psn is V1ctIm if you want to friend me in advance.

I would love help with Skolas, PSN AdmiralMidget, FR sent

phen0m24

people who luck out and pick up a Thorn bounty can sit on their asses and get Thorn for free next week?

I will be working toward whatever Thorn 2.0 is. mwahahahaha

and really still hope for a class emblem that does you know what

I swear. This bounty wasn't bad at all...

LkPr

I was hoping to start Skolas within the next hour, would you be able to help out? I've never done it before and want to finish for my triumph :)

Frenden

Banned

Their loss! I was super frustrated with the Thorn bounty (you even offered to help me waaaay back in the day), but it's what ended up teaching me how to get better at PvP.

I don't even suck anymore or anything!

maomaoIYP

Just read the weekly update. I seriously hope this means that we can get legendary marks in TTK by just playing the game like how we're earning marks now, instead of from just bounties/weeklies.

edit: Also it makes me sad because I have a strong suspicion that this week is the last week for trials in a while.

GreyWind

efgxrd2.jpg

"Hey Nami, how can I get in on this?"

It's simple, just PM me a pic of your emblem. Make sure it has you PSN ID / Gamertag on it.

"It looks like you're running out of room there. Will I actually get on it?"

Yes. I plan to expand the canvas to include as many as I can. That pic is also several hours old.

"it's small."

It'll be much bigger. Trust me.

"So how long do I have to give you a screenshot of my emblem?"

You have till September 6. After that, I am taking no more in. I have a life you know. :p

"Do you actually?"

No. :'(

Can I send you the full picture or do I have to crop it?

So you're telling me that I have a Bad JuJu exotic bounty on my Xbox One account. That bounty will be complete with the 2.0 update? :p that'll be insane

X-Frame

Anyone see this update?

"Vanguard & Crucible Marks: Activities where you previously earned Vanguard/Crucible marks will now grant Legendary Marks. On Tuesday, your current Vanguard/Crucible marks will converted into faction commendations. [Update: This change takes effect on 09/15]"

-Exotic Armor and Weapon Blueprint added to the Tower
--You will now have the Blueprint for all Exotics you own in your Collection
--Report to the Vanguard in the Hall of Guardians

What does everyone think the chances are we can see the year 2 versions of our year 1 exotics on 9/8?

taco543

can we only apply to it right now if we are part of the 3.0 beta then?

Yeah, we can send invite now but you wont get it untill your ps4 gets the update. and then we'll have to resend it. so best to wait till then if you dont have the update.

Anyone see this update?

"Vanguard & Crucible Marks: Activities where you previously earned Vanguard/Crucible marks will now grant Legendary Marks. On Tuesday, your current Vanguard/Crucible marks will converted into faction commendations. [Update: This change takes effect on 09/15]"

dang.

Frenden

Banned
Anyone see this update?

Boooooooo. There goes my hoarding plan.

taco543

Hey I'm on ps4 we have 4 people to kill crota we're already at the checkpoint and we have 2 swordbearers if anyone wants to join shoot me a message : WoLFLyCaN543

darknil

Imagine a crucible match full of newly acquired Thorn.

Imagine yourself with a Suros Regime or Montecarlo.

Imagine they don't know the new balance.

Imagine.

Mindlog

Anyone see this update?

The Vault is being upgraded on the 8th though right?
May as well burn off more marks and mats because I'll get them all back playing Weeklies and Crucible. Already have 600 of everything and 800 of most materials. May as well stuff everything I can in the new Vault because nuts to ever grinding for those mats again.

Top Bottom