• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

LkPr

OK Guys - today is my #forever29 birthday and I would LOVE to spend this evening beating Skolas and finishing the last step for my triumph.

Anyone willing to send some birthday cheer and help me get through this? I've never done it before but lvl 34 Warlock with max weapons.

Also, I may or may not have cake...

PSN is LkPr

Yup, for now, we'll be able to add everyone else when 3.0 comes out, cos like I said we can send an invite but it wont do anything until you get the update then you need to be re invited.

Yeahhhh okay. Makes more sense now.

Also. Is there going to be a separate TTK OT or is it going to be merged with OT30 if we get there by the time?

Ulgh. Queued solo into Salvage because I was tired of the chaos of 6v6.

Was consistenly a 2v3, because my own team kept quitting. Why?

Warlock with Ram, Red Death & Felwinters. AKA the Jerkwad loadout.

I want to hear Bungie's rationale behind the Ram. Jeebus.

The Vault is being upgraded on the 8th though right?
May as well burn off more marks and mats because I'll get them all back playing Weeklies and Crucible. Already have 600 of everything and 800 of most materials. May as well stuff everything I can in the new Vault because nuts to ever grinding for those mats again.

That has not been confirmed yet.

I think his plan was to start stockpiling Marks on 9/8 so then if he could get 200 then he could at least get a Legendary vendor armor on 9/15 right off the bat.

Legendary mark hoarding plan. I was hoping we could earn them next week before they updated the language.

Also, I am drunk. Ignore me.

Oooohhh. Ok. My bad. Thought you were talking about bounties. I'm just excited we can hoard bounties, that's like 80k XP. Plus daily PE packages... Good stuff.

So is it all bounties will be gone or just incomplete ones?
All my preparation, ruined!

Well rhey didnt say anything about pe packages so there is still hope

So is it all bounties will be gone or just incomplete ones?
All my preparation, ruined!

Well rhey didnt say anything about pe packages so there is still hope

Christ, Robert. See above. You can keep COMPLETED bounties. Incomplete, ie: only 4/10 fallen majors killed, will be deleted.

Namikaze1

You can complete bounties now and hold them until 9/15. On 9/15, turn them in so you earn XP towards getting to level 40 right off the bat.
Or hold off till you unlock the third subclass and put that xp towards level 40 AND unlocking new skills. :)

Shouldn't take long unlocking the subclass.

Is this the place to ask for help with POE 35? It's the last thing I have to do before getting my legendary status. Have a level 34 character for every class and a maxed NL Shadow, Found Verdict, and Gally.

Truphenom

Soooo, can I take this to mean that next weeks trials will be the last one and the one where Thorn and Last Word+ shotty won't be an auto win? If thats the case a lot of people are in for a rude awakening that weekend haha.

Shhhh, you cant use my real name
Just call me capenter robert

And jeez Narmon. Havnt been following the forum today cut me some slack

Wait, you don't sit there and read each post carefully all day?

You filthy, dirty, filthy casual. Do you even DGAF, bro?

And my name is Gavin. Not Narmon... Or Narmer...

Wait, you don't sit there and read each post carefully all day?

You filthy, dirty, filthy casual. Do you even DGAF, bro?

And my name is Gavin. Not Narmon... Or Narmer...
Tried to come up with a name that sounded like narmer. Thought norman. Then i mixed the 2. Genius!
Gavin it is. When did we start using real names?

I feel like they picked that time with us in mind : (

I think they know this is going to be the biggest online gaming event of all time and they really want to keep the traffic down as much as possible.

SO many people are coming back and SO many people will just be starting.

These servers will MR FUCKING ROBOT.

Tried to come up with a name that sounded like narmer. Thought norman. Then i mixed the 2. Genius!
Gavin it is. When did we start using real names?

I think it was about a week or so ago. It got a little weird in here with the familiarity.

Edit: I'm not pissed at you in the least. Just messin' around while I wait for 9/15.

hang on, lemme understand this.

people who luck out and pick up a Thorn bounty can sit on their asses and get Thorn for free next week?

NOT IN MY TOWN! GO OUT THERE AND GRIND SOME VOID KILLS LIKE THE REST OF US!

Suck it up. I dismantled my thorn months ago, have had the bounty sitting on the void kills part on each toon for a long time, time to get 3x thorns without going into the lag fest called crucible XD

Namikaze1

Oh! Yeah!

wot. I don't understand.
The avatar... ;__;

I need the Victory Eagle emblem.

Anyway, for the picture, you can:

a) take a screen shot of your guardian in your inventory skill or hover over your fave emblem and take the screenshot.

B) head over to destinydb.com, look up your profile, and take the emblem from there. Note that your clan won't show up if you go with this one.

or C) head over to Bungie.net and take it from there.

I remember hearing somewhere that TTK was introducing three new weapon types. So sidearms, swords, and ????.

Edit: top of the page.

224.gif

Top Bottom