• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

X-Frame

Can someone explain to me how I can ensure that my PS4 downloads the 2.0 update while I'm at work?

Even if I keep it in Rest Mode and have Automatic Downloads or whatever it is called selected in Settings, it still seems to never download anything until I get home and turn my PS4 on anyway at 6:30 PM.

Am I doing something wrong? I'd love for 2.0 to be all downloaded by the time I get home. And installed if it does that too.

I remember hearing somewhere that TTK was introducing three new weapon types. So sidearms, swords, and ????.

Edit: top of the page.

224.gif

We need to do this with the hammer time dance.

todd360

Can someone explain to me how I can ensure that my PS4 downloads the 2.0 update while I'm at work?

Even if I keep it in Rest Mode and have Automatic Downloads or whatever it is called selected in Settings, it still seems to never download anything until I get home and turn my PS4 on anyway at 6:30 PM.

Am I doing something wrong? I'd love for 2.0 to be all downloaded by the time I get home. And installed if it does that too.

I would like to know this as well. I had my ps4 on rest mode in preparation for the metal gear solid V preload and it didn't start until I turned my ps4 on.

Truphenom

Soooo, can I take this to mean that next weeks trials will be the last one and the one where Thorn and Last Word+ shotty won't be an auto win? If thats the case a lot of people are in for a rude awakening that weekend haha.

I wanna know if I should bother running trials for the last time. Anyone have an idea on this?

Deku Tree

So I just turned in my bounties because Bungie said they would dissapear and then Bungie corrects Deej to say that completed ones won't dissapear.... $&:?!$&$&$&$@@

todd360

So I just turned in my bounties because Bungie said they would dissapear and then Bungie corrects Deej to say that completed ones won't dissapear.... $&:?!$&$&$&$@@

LOLOLOLOL! All according to plan! Based Bungie will screw over the tryhards!

Seriously though guys. Chill. We don't need to prepare for taken king. Just have fun with the new content. We will get the new gear soon enough. Plus RNG will probably screw you over on day one anyways.

Seriously though guys. Chill. We don't need to prepare for taken king. Just have fun with the new content. We will get the new gear soon enough. Plus RNG will probably screw you over on day one anyways.

RNG is the real boss of this game. I wonder if we will face RNGesus as the final boss in the last year of this 10 year epic.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

C'mon deku. you're always at the forefront of the minority telling everyone not to assume when bungie gives vague info. what are you doing?

todd360

RNG is the real boss of this game. I wonder if we will face RNGesus as the final boss in the last year of this 10 year epic.

A revived Atheon or an Atheon from another timeline will make a surprising reappearance. He will teleport our most beloved guns to another timeline and their will only be randoms to help you get your guns back. You only get one attempt. Good luck and may the randoms be ever in your favor.

Sirim

2.0 can't come soon enough. Bought the digital edition of TTK so I've been playing the game a little but don't want to get too far before the 2.0 changes hit.

Just been sitting in the Tower watching Guardians tea-bag my female character as I twiddle my thumbs, waiting...

Kalamari

Don't listen to Todd, everyone, he just wants to get his high level gear before everyone else.

A revived Atheon or an Atheon from another timeline will make a surprising reappearance. He will teleport our most beloved guns to another timeline and their will only be randoms to help you get your guns back. You only get one attempt. Good luck and may the randoms be ever in your favor.

That sounds amazing. Someone pm Luke this info.

Out 1

Anyone want to help me with Skolas? Joined a game in progress, but both guys had to go. At Skolas right now. psn delamarch

darknil

I think the catch is that the PS4 checks for updates at a certain time of the night, so what happens in your case is that patches are releasing after the PS4 does its checks.
Maybe you can force it turning it on the mornings and putting it into rest mode again.

Problem would be if Bungie decides to make the patch downloadable from within Destiny. Why have they done it in the past?

Dante316

Since I'm back, I just read about moment of triumph, hopefully enough people wanna play this weekend. I have to.get the beat skolas on hard to get that emblem and find 11 more chests.

GunnerZ

So I'm in the tower and I make my way to the hanger and I hear music playing and I'm saying to myself where is it coming from? I go down the stairs and I see 11 people dancing and to my discovery there is a freaking music player on the wall, I'm probably late for finding this out bit is wad still awesome.😂

Top Bottom