• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Dammit, I got Iron Wrath on all six characters for nothing. At least we should be able to stack bounties after the 2.0 update ahead of the launch.

LOLOLOLOL! All according to plan! Based Bungie will screw over the tryhards!

Seriously though guys. Chill. We don't need to prepare for taken king. Just have fun with the new content. We will get the new gear soon enough. Plus RNG will probably screw you over on day one anyways.

Todd gets it. Just took a break from TPP. So we get weapons 2.0 and can try all the new crucible modes on the 8th?! Nice!

Dammit, I got Iron Wrath on all six characters for nothing. At least we should be able to stack bounties after the 2.0 update ahead of the launch.

How the hell are people still misunderstanding this?? Jesus, bounties that you have completed will not be deleted for christs sake.

SpecX

This is good for me. I have a Thorn bounty, Invective, and Super Good Advice bounties I haven't completed. So this means they get automatically completed now right?

You can stack them now. Only incomplete ones get deleted.

Example: did you kill 10/10 fallen majors? That stays... Did you only kill 4/10 hive majors? That one will be deleted.

however, I'm not sure where you will turn that iron wrath bounty in... Does the regular bounty guy accept it or only the Iron Banner guy when IB is active?

You can stack them now. Only incomplete ones get deleted.

Example: did you kill 10/10 fallen majors? That stays... Did you only kill 4/10 hive majors? That one will be deleted.

however, I'm not sure where you will turn that iron wrath bounty in... Does the regular bounty guy accept it or only the Iron Banner guy when IB is active?

I think that with 2.0 we can turn our bounties in from the quests screen. It will be weird to do that for IB though.

How the hell are people still misunderstanding this?? Jesus, bounties that you have completed will not be deleted for christs sake.
Can't speak for everyone, but to me, "completing a bounty" means turning it in. Anything still sitting in my inventory, even if the bar is filled, is "incomplete", because I haven't gotten squat from it yet and still have one more step to do.

But whatever, still lots of time to save up some bounties again.

i need this map in my veins

that color palette
that geometry
that height variation
that tree
752652ca6c426db84c0256d2e919f940.png

9b0668e5f82bfbf2070d23040fb47bb9.png

6d8a6d4fa5688873e6760bed2da4025a.png

6ea22ee608050d1f247ffa9a458e3220.png

6a87a2b14da4c7e2a67149fc28978257.png

banderas.png
whew.png

SnakeEyes

Banned
So I'm in the tower and I make my way to the hanger and I hear music playing and I'm saying to myself where is it coming from? I go down the stairs and I see 11 people dancing and to my discovery there is a freaking music player on the wall, I'm probably late for finding this out bit is wad still awesome.😂
It plays shitty Paul McCartney music. You haven't missed anything really...

Tjamato88

Can anyone explain this bounty thing that's happening on the 8th to me?

Incomplete bounties get abandoned and exotic bounties auto-complete?

Anastasis

Any Skolas Sherpas in the house tonight? I need to be pretty quiet on the mic tonight as the kids are in bed. I've got a checkpoint so we'd only need to knock out Skolas. I thought I was going to give up on the Triumph, but I'm so close!!!!

Gammacide

Any Skolas Sherpas in the house tonight? I need to be pretty quiet on the mic tonight as the kids are in bed. I've got a checkpoint so we'd only need to knock out Skolas. I thought I was going to give up on the Triumph, but I'm so close!!!!
I would hesitate to call myself a Sherpa but I have done it and know the fundamentals of the fight so that it can in theory go pretty smoothly. If we can find another who has done it before we would be all set I think. My PSN is V1ctIm.

I have a deathsinger hard CE checkpoint if anybody wants to form a group for her/Crota

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

No mic, need a swordbearer
Likewise, I'd be happy to do this as well. Whoever can get a group first. :)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nothin like turning Atheon to ash with a bunch of first timers! Always a blast :)

Sorry again about the interruptions there, I was a lot more comfortable the second half of that raid with my AC fixed XD

Congrats again!

That experience was my first use of the Hori pad, I'll type up my thoughts on it in a separate post now.

todd360

Just got an email saying my edge destiny magazine was shipped today. I ordered it last Saturday lol. Taken king will be released before I get the magazine haha.

Anastasis

I would hesitate to call myself a Sherpa but I have done it and know the fundamentals of the fight so that it can in theory go pretty smoothly. If we can find another who has done it before we would be all set I think. My PSN is V1ctIm.

Likewise, I'd be happy to do this as well. Whoever can get a group first. :)

Sweet! FR sent! Anyone want to be a third?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Exotic bounties autocomplete....

Do you think that means Elder Cypher or do I need to get that finished this weekend?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Nothin like turning Atheon to ash with a bunch of first timers! Always a blast :)

Sorry again about the interruptions there, I was a lot more comfortable the second half of that raid with my AC fixed XD

Congrats again!

That experience was my first use of the Hori pad, I'll type up my thoughts on it in a separate post now.

Yessss I want one.

Just read the weekly update and I really think it's cool that they are letting everyone trial the maps before TTK. Good stuff Bungie. I really
hope this new meta for PvP adds tons more variety in the game.

Top Bottom