• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Destiny next week

FT8vi1v.png

I loved when Suros dominated <3

I am assuming the vex mythoclast will not be one of the exotics being upgraded to 2.0? I miss using it.

Trace

Banned
I loved when Suros dominated <3

I am assuming the vex mythoclast will not be one of the exotics being upgraded to 2.0? I miss using it.

I'm really REALLY hoping that Auto rifles don't because as strong as they were.

Personally I want Scout Rifles to shine a bit.

Island

Anyone around to be a 3rd for a skolas attempt? I have never done it and am trying to get my year 1 triumph.... My friend is very good though and has all exotics etc... (me not so much)

PSN:Isleninja if you are interested.

Nothin like turning Atheon to ash with a bunch of first timers! Always a blast :)

Sorry again about the interruptions there, I was a lot more comfortable the second half of that raid with my AC fixed XD

Congrats again!

That experience was my first use of the Hori pad, I'll type up my thoughts on it in a separate post now.

Link?? I'm dying to know your thoughts. Did I waste money or will I love it?

Link?? I'm dying to know your thoughts. Did I waste money or will I love it?

I want to know as well. I played it for a little bit last night but was so damn tired from work I couldn't stay awake. Initial impressions were positive but I had to adjust to the sticks and triggers a little. The three analog sensitivity triggers need more time to get used to. I tried it when I sniped which was weird but was cool in PVE with the fatebringer.

I really disliked Thorn when I was sub par with it. Eventually I learned the weapon more. Now I like it. Of course it's way op, but I enjoyed my time with it. I hope they bring it back to year 2 eventually but only as long as its balanced. I'm very excited for S U R O S R E G I M E to make its come back though.

LkPr

Anyone experienced with Skolas feel like joining me? I'm going for Triumph and on our last run we killed Skolas but died to the mines. I need 1 more to help us get there!

I really disliked Thorn when I was sub par with it. Eventually I learned the weapon more. Now I like it. Of course it's way op, but I enjoyed my time with it. I hope they bring it back to year 2 eventually but only as long as its balanced. I'm very excited for S U R O S R E G I M E to make its come back though.

I'll be rolling hard with Monte Carlo. That and Gunslinger = throwing knives to the max.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
anyone else upset that the Fallen Wolf Hunt Patrols are being taken away?

They were one of my favorite bits of the expansion, random team ups, made patrols less boring, were great when they coincided with a public event (more mayhem!) or if you got really lucky "the enemy is moving against each other" (or whatever the text is) and they only got to exist for a few months.

The TDB Crota knights and the eye of crota and all that was ok, but Wolves was more fun,

So, I hope I'm not supposed to keep Ascendant and Radiant mats, cause I kind of just exchanged them all in a fit of passion for glimmer and Motes.

LTWood12

They were one of my favorite bits of the expansion, random team ups, made patrols less boring, were great when they coincided with a public event (more mayhem!) or if you got really lucky "the enemy is moving against each other" (or whatever the text is) and they only got to exist for a few months.

The TDB Crota knights and the eye of crota and all that was ok, but Wolves was more fun,

Nah it was to be expected. I love seeing the world change.

FyreWulff

They're world events to show that the world changes over time. And at this point they've run their course, for me.

The Taken invasion will replace them.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Nah it was to be expected. I love seeing the world change.
Yeah I like the stuff happening in the world, especially when it's new. They couldn't keep the Wolves around with Oryx invading. I'd love to see random Taken appear in the usual Patrol areas too.

shermas

So, I hope I'm not supposed to keep Ascendant and Radiant mats, cause I kind of just exchanged them all in a fit of passion for glimmer and Motes.

I've still got a bunch of assradmatsshards... I cashed in a lot, but I'm scared to get rid of them completely.

I remember thinking that I'd never get enough AssMats to level up some VoG armor. Grinding a PE and PRAYING for AssMats so I could raise my level.... good times.

hahaha I'm trying to burn through so many bounties to try to get an Exotic Missive Bounty RNG on me

I already have a Bad Juju bounty incomplete in waiting

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone want to do either or the raids or POE 32 with a newbie? I'm a 33 hunter on PS4. Just thought I'd check here before trying the lfg sites.

Top Bottom