• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Ram, Purifier Robes and ACD/O are the only exotics I have left to aquire

You probably know but... the raid materials from both the vault of glass and crota's end can be turned into motes of light. And well, you know Xur's selling helmet engrams this week =)

Ocean i appreciate your posts. Its nice to see someone think rationally on the internet instead of just posting with their "gut" and saying "it doesnt sit well with me", "rubs me the wrong way" etc. That TLOU thread is quite ridiculous.

noomi

Yay! Got my obsidian mind today, tried 4 helm engrams for the RAM with no luck. Ah well :p

Ocean i appreciate your posts. Its nice to see someone think rationally on the internet instead of just posting with their "gut" and saying "it doesnt sit well with me", "rubs me the wrong way" etc. That TLOU thread is quite ridiculous.

I was just telling ocean this the other day, his posts are always so well thought out and written.

noomi

So what else would I want for my warlock in terms of exotic armor. Just the ram?

This is what I currently have:

- HoTPF
- Voidfang Vest
- Nemesis Helm
- Obsidian Mind
- Veil Helm

Ambitious

You probably know but... the raid materials from both the vault of glass and crota's end can be turned into motes of light. And well, you know Xur's selling helmet engrams this week =)

Thanks, I had completely forgotten about that. For some reason, the exchange options are only displayed at the Speaker when you actually have exchangeable items in your inventory, and I kept those materials in the vault. 400 more motes! Back to Xur.

edit: Well there we go. The Ram.

KxoZz

So what else would I want for my warlock in terms of exotic armor. Just the ram?

This is what I currently have:

- HoTPF
- Voidfang Vest
- Nemesis Helm
- Obsidian Mind
- Veil Helm

Claws of Ahamkara are pretty awesome imo.
Gives you an extra Meelee charge. Flame shield for dayyyys!
My favourite Sunsinger exotic.

noomi

You guys should play Mad Max and witness its glory. To Valhalla

I've been playing the last few days, I really enjoy it despite some poor reviews. Was able tp pick it up for about $20 on PC :)

Nothing manacles

Claws of Ahamkara are pretty awesome imo.
Gives you an extra Meelee charge. Flame shield for dayyyys!
My favourite Sunsinger exotic.

Thanks, I'll keep those on my list in that case. With year 1 about to end I'm not going to crazy about trying to find them.

Klyka

Banned
Well, I retract my earlier complaint because I can use my expansion 1 weapon just like any other weapon - so that's good! I wonder why they're marked as being from an expansion if you can just use them anyway? Is it just to make it easier to tell what's from an expansion and what isn't?

Yes it literally just tells you which expansion they are from,which tells you what their non-ascended maximum attack value is.

Lnkn52

I've tried playing other games. It doesn't work.
tumblr_m84ah9GK4G1r76lino1_250.gif

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Thanks, I had completely forgotten about that. For some reason, the exchange options are only displayed at the Speaker when you actually have exchangeable items in your inventory, and I kept those materials in the vault. 400 more motes! Back to Xur.

edit: Well there we go. The Ram.

Congrats!

I got The Ram today as well =)

ocean

Banned
Petra doesn't have the bounty this week for that moon wanted target.

10 Grimoire I'll never be able to get. Feels bad man.

Namikaze1

Petra doesn't have the bounty this week for that moon wanted target.

10 Grimoire I'll never be able to get. Feels bad man.
The one locked behind that special mission?

You don't need the bounty. You just need to kill them for the Grimoire points.
all but one can be killed on patrol. There's one locked behind a special short mission where you use a turret. You need the bounty for that one.

ocean

Banned
The one locked behind that special mission?

all but one can be killed on patrol. There's one locked behind a special short mission where you use a turret. You need the bounty for that one.
That's the one.

God damn it why did I ignore you Petra :(

KxoZz

Surely they can't be permanently removing the possibility to get some Grimoire cards? That would mean people starting when TTK lauches or later won't ever be able to complete their Grimoire. Sure, most people won't care, but there will be completionists out there whom that will bother.
Have I missed some info about this?

Has this been posted?

On 9/8, you can start earning reputation with Banshee-44, the Gunsmith, by trying out his field test weapons. Get ready for Armsday! #TTK
I feel like no one is talking about this. Now there's even more of a reason to buy up heavy ammo this week.

Glad Bungie is giving us something new to do again before the DLC drops (Rift and Mayhem too).

ocean

Banned
Yay! Got my obsidian mind today, tried 4 helm engrams for the RAM with no luck. Ah well :p

I was just telling ocean this the other day, his posts are always so well thought out and written.
I'd be blushing right now if I were white. Thanks a lot for putting up with my rants guys :)

ocean

Banned
Surely they can't be permanently removing the possibility to get some Grimoire cards? That would mean people starting when TTK lauches or later won't ever be able to complete their Grimoire. Sure, most people won't care, but there will be completionists out there whom that will bother.
Have I missed some info about this?
The original Queen's Wrath was a single week back in September '14 and there was a card tied to it. Missable Grim is a thing.

Aaaaaah feel so dumb. Like I know I'll never get 100 Rumble wins, but that's not "missed", just infinitely pending. Knowing it's just literally unavailable kind of grinds my gears.

Nobody to blame but myself tho. Should have hopped in when everyone started talking about the damn turrets.

III-V

I remember a LS quote talking about shaders and Saint-14, do we know any others that will make it to a 2.0 counterpart? Obsidian Mind? What do you think DGAF

X-Frame

I'm wondering if people would be down to go back into PoE 32 and 34 after TTK drops to get those final boss grimoire cards. I have like the Vex dude, the Kaliks dude, the Orge dude, and the Hive dude all to kill.

They should be super easy when we get double-powered TTK weapons and are all Level 40.

Tjamato88

Should I buy anything from Xur this week? I don't own any of those exotics.

I sorta want to snag some stuff for my level 3 Titan.

noomi

You off that day? Up for teaming up upon reset/launch?

Yup, I am off the 15th and 16th! ^_^

We can definitely team up, I will be awake right before reset. I know there will be a few of us going right into it in the morning, so the more the merrier! I won't be able to use my mic for a few hours though, if I wake my wife.... noomi = dead.

The original Queen's Wrath was a single week back in September '14 and there was a card tied to it. Missable Grim is a thing.

Aaaaaah feel so dumb. Like I know I'll never get 100 Rumble wins, but that's not "missed", just infinitely pending. Knowing it's just literally unavailable kind of grinds my gears.

Nobody to blame but myself tho. Should have hopped in when everyone started talking about the damn turrets.

That really sucks.
Is it possible that someone still has that bounty, incomplete, and could take you with them for the mission?

Edit: I mean the Moon wanted target.

Namikaze1

What's so good about the Titan helmet?
Best Titan exotic in the game. It's actually very useful in PvE. Hell, it is the best armor exotic for PvE in the game. Every Defender should have one in their inventory. There's a reason why so many of us were excited to learn there would be a year 2 version. It's not useful in PvP though.

With it equipped, you can blind any enemy that enters your bubble.

PMed a guy on Reddit who still has it. If he responds I'll probably PayPal him something just out of sheer relief :p

That's great!
Also, I didn't play Destiny during launch and missed the Queen's Wrath event, but I think I got the card later with House of Wolves. At least I seem to have the Queen's Emissary under the Tower folks.

Top Bottom