• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

So I lost connection to Destiny right at the final Taniks encounter in the weekly, couldn't sign back in after many failed attempts.

Thought I'd turn off the PS4, restart the router.

Now I can't sign into PSN :/

Anastasis

Was this discussed before? During the PAX IGN interview, concerning TTK Iron Banner gear, Luke Smith said "People will definitely be hungry to look like the wolf". Has anything more been said or shown about it?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
VE3TRO my son would like to run with you guys if possible in his quest for FB. He has done the raid with Hawkian, with Ji66a, with Unstable, with XplicitOne...

He knows his stuff. His GT is SunfirePrime. (Josh)

Alright cool man. Just need 1 more person then who has ideally done HM before or even better someone who had Atheon checkpoint. ;p

I haven't done it myself but I've watched some videos to see the differences between Normal and Hard and with us being 34's should be a piece of cake.

Was this discussed before? During the PAX IGN interview, concerning TTK Iron Banner gear, Luke Smith said "People will definitely be hungry to look like the wolf". Has anything more been said or shown about it?

8a4627e248c439fa1f887ec20661d11e.jpg

GutZ31

Zoba was posting a pretty good amount of the hunter cloak that has you rocking a wolf head pelt.
Edit: Zoba delivers

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
1 spot left for Hard Vault of Glass on Xbox One. Send message to VE3TRO if you want in.

This is mainly for those who need to complete Triumphs.

the irony is that Bungie loves Wolves and uses lots of wolf logo imaging and motifs but is nerfing Gjalohlolohorn which has a wolf on it and wolf pack rounds

nothing more Wolfie than the Gjlalolholrhorn

Trace

Banned
the irony is that Bungie loves Wolves and uses lots of wolf logo imaging and motifs but is nerfing Gjalohlolohorn which has a wolf on it and wolf pack rounds

nothing more Wolfie than the Gjlalolholrhorn

Strength of the Pack is more Wolf than GHorn. #HunterLife

Anastasis

Bungie, please let us change the appearance of our characters. If you are giving us pelts for our Hunters, mine needs to look like Princess Mononoke (or make an exotic Mononoke helmet). Thanks!

GutZ31

Bungie, please let us change the appearance of our characters. If you are giving us pelts for our Hunters, mine needs to look like Princess Mononoke (or make an exotic Mononoke helmet). Thanks!
Celestial Nighthawk loosely reminds me of princess mononoke, and may be the reason I like it so much.
Or, it could be that it's just so bad ass.

lt519

Whether it's 65% or 75% or whatever is not really important. You don't really prep much for the transition from bonds to essence besides making sure you're close to the balcony. Definitely not to the point that you have to manage the damage you deal to Skolas, you just unload until those bonds are broken.

The real important ones that are 100% accurate is first mines at 50% and seconds mines at 25%.

Oh I know, this just goes back to a discussion we had an OT ago about whether it was 65% or 75% and I went on vacation so never saw the resolution of it. Someone was actually going to trigger it and take a screen cap of his health, It's just curiosity.

Anastasis

Celestial Nighthawk loosely reminds me of princess mononoke, and may be the reason I like it so much.
Or, it could be that it's just so bad ass.

That's true! Year 2 version perhaps will get us a little closer? (Fingers crossed)

Right now I'll gladly settle for the 8th. It's like we're going to have a buffet of appetizers before the main course, and I love appetizers.

Appetizers...mmm...I too love them!

And Atheon at this time may be too weak to pull off sending us all the way to the 15th anyways.

I think our friend has chosen SEXY, and well who can blame him.

Give me your PSN or send a FR if you don't mind, I still need the Raid clan trophy, so more Hawks the better chance of getting it :)

PSN is the same as gaf. You can get the Clan raid from PoE so if you can find a third we could do that.

Kurumi

So we'll get to experience the new Mercy Rule feature next week in the crucible. I hope it works because I'm tired of getting put in join in progress matches where my team is getting bent over.

So we'll get to experience the new Mercy Rule feature next week in the crucible. I hope it works because I'm tired of getting put in join in progress matches where my team is getting bent over.

I'll be so happy if I'm never been put into a match down by thousands just after the opposition pulls both heavies.

todd360

Bungie can keep their mercy. I will die a warriors death! Standing tall in the face of insurmountable odds!

Top Bottom