• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Anybody interested in doing nightfall strike? I want to do POE 32 later. I am level 33 Warlock. PSN ananths (PS4)

Thanks for your help.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
phen0ms son going nuts for that Fatebringer. :p

Got another Vision of Confluence plus Vex Mythoclast, Fatebringer and Kabr helm.

xPhinehas

Have you ever been to Mercury? Wicked and I have been doing runs all day, at 6-0 for the current one. I'm up for another after this if he is, and first timers get priority.

I have not been to Mercury and am not even really sure what your talking about but I'd be game to try it out lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think Bungie were lying when they said the fixed The Husk drop rate.

Don't know about that.

oMkir1z.png

Will be up for some PVP and stuff later on.

I have not been to Mercury and am not even really sure what your talking about but I'd be game to try it out lol.

haha probably better to do a few matches or at least some normal Crucible so you can get a few Passage Coins to buy a boon or two. Do you have even 3 Passage Coins by chance?

NastyBook

Have you ever been to Mercury? Wicked and I have been doing runs all day, at 6-0 for the current one. I'm up for another after this if he is, and first timers get priority.
Ack! You responded while I was out picking up MGSV. Yes, if you still have room for one more run, I'm definitely down to run it tonight.

If not, whenever you guys are up for another one this weekend. No pressure.

FyreWulff

I haven't gone to Mercury yet (have gone 8-1) but I might have to wait til tomorrow if people are doing carries. Need to figure out wtf is going on with my network.

At least got Trauug done today, so that's all the PoE enemy grimoire done. The entire screen was just wolfpack rounds.

The Game Informer guy who did a Reddit AMA recently said as much.

Yea that's where i heard it from. these quest/upgraded related weapons sound exciting. that laundry list Luke debunked a few weeks ago had some interesting concepts that seem to be finding their way into the game regardless. Just the thought of everything being tied to the quests has me anxious - it'll be almost a completely different game.

I wish patrols were expanded to 6 players rather than 3. Chest farming on Venus was really the first time the patrols felt lively.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I wish patrols were expanded to 6 players rather than 3. Chest farming on Venus was really the first time the patrols felt lively.
As much as I'd like that too, I'm intrigued by the Court of Oryx stuff that sticks you to your 3-man team but allows others to join you like usual Public Events. I wonder if we'll have people sitting by the entrance, just waiting to join groups for the CoO and hope to farm some loot.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I finished upgrading my exotic helm so I'm finally 34.

NEAT.

GutZ31

It also made it so much harder to be bored out of your mind doing it.
I would love 6 player patrols.

I've been reading a few conflicting things regarding this, and I'm sure it's already been answered here but what's the deal with open exotic bounties? Will my unfinished invective and thorn bounties be completed when the patch / TTK hits, or will they just disappear?

I've been reading a few conflicting things regarding this, and I'm sure it's already been answered here but what's the deal with open exotic bounties? Will my unfinished invective and thorn bounties be completed when the patch / TTK hits, or will they just disappear?

incomplete normal bounties are disgarded.
complete normal bounties are saved
incomplete exotic bounties are automatically completed (free weapon!)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Top Bottom