• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Khepri should be rad with the Nighstalker subclass. The invisible-making smoke bombs and Khepri would provide all the flexibility of a Bladedancer's invisi-medic but with the added benefit of a super that is PvE centric.

This is all assuming they make it to 2.0 though.

I'd imagine you wouldn't be at that much of disadvantage since light and level are being separated. Sure, you wouldn't have max armor, but it's not like Hunters are tanks anyways. I think it will still be viable assuming the rest of your gear is top tier armor wise.

Any one up for a quick PoE 34?

Captain Science & I are already in the Prison on Round 2.

Add JohnOfMars or captscience on PS4.

Let's do this last PoE with our glorious year one weapons.

XaEODvL.jpg

Frenden

Banned
Greater difficulties to unlock before he's really dead? Different dimensions to chase him down in?
Maybe you trap him in a crystal of darkness ala Crota and imprison him fooooreeeeveeer. Sandlot style.

Or you become the king of the hive after unseating him. Conan or Riddick-esque.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere obvious already, but is there a DestinyGAF Community for those who are in the PS4 Firmware 3.0 Beta? Think that would be great to have. If it exists, would love an invite.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Strike grimoire question.

I've been doing tons of strikes lately and the tracker on the grimoire card seems glitched.

Is this a known issue?
Pls don't tell me the strike can't be from the playlists....

Anastasis

Maybe you trap him in a crystal of darkness ala Crota and imprison him fooooreeeeveeer. Sandlot style.

Or you become the king of the hive after unseating him. Conan or Riddick-esque.

Necromancer class for next expansion? Summon thralls for your super?

I've been doing tons of strikes lately and the tracker on the grimoire card seems glitched.

Is this a known issue?

I've got bad news for you...

Only strikes you actually select from the planet maps count

DjRalford

Is this a known issue?

strikes can't be from playlists :)

You have to launch from the planets directly iirc

Edit: Beaten like eggs in an omelette

R0ckman

Luke, DeeJ, and Urk have posted in our OTs before. Normally with snappy remarks. DeeJ doesn't like us anymore, if DeathJr's comments are to be believed...

I know, I'm sitting at work, trying to kill time, and then GAF goes down. Needless to say, that was not what I needed after the shit morning I've had.

What happened with DeeJ? Did the Destiny haters in GAF push his buttons too much?

Is this a known issue?
The strike can't be from the playlists. (But if you complete it with three people, you get credit for three strikes, so it's not as bad as it seems as long as people don't bail early)

SnakeEyes

Banned
You have a hunter problem? My my, how things have changed :p
My problem is Hunters :p

I've had a Hunter now for a month or two (so I could get the Platinum trophy) but I will admit I enjoy using her in Crucible and Trials. Golden Gun is just too OP, especially with Achliophage Symbiote and Combustion :D

taco543

I'm on PS4 we need 1 more person to kill crota we already have it at the crota checkpoint and we also have a swordbearer so if you are interested shoot me a message!

PSN: WoLFLyCaN543

GutZ31

Sorry if this is posted somewhere obvious already, but is there a DestinyGAF Community for those who are in the PS4 Firmware 3.0 Beta? Think that would be great to have. If it exists, would love an invite.
I made one called DGAF 2.0
If you can't find it, look for GutZ31, and check my communities I am in. Feel free to add me as well.

Anastasis

For the raid I wonder if there is something to be learned from the Court of Oryx.
Could there be multiple tiers for the raid as well? Maybe a raid rune that needs to be charged through multiple completions before you can face the next tier?

GutZ31

For the raid I wonder if there is something to be learned from the Court of Oryx.
Could there be multiple tiers for the raid as well? Maybe a raid rune that needs to be charged through multiple completions before you can face the next tier?

In the hallway leading to the court, there are 6 statues. The court of Oryx statues are on the right side, and the left was not looked at by streamers, or Bungie in their own stream.

Apologies to Skolas newbies, ended up doing tons of Trials today but got a bunch of first timers to Mercury so it was worthwhile.

Are there still newbies around looking to do it tonight? I could probably muster the energy for a run or two.

Fair enough, I'll contribute one:

Destiny OT | Long Live the King

reason: It's the in-game description of the King's Fall Raid (in the sense that VOG's was "Beneath Venus, evil stirs..." and Crota's End was "He waits in the Dark Below")

Luke hype!

If you don't mind me asking, what's the raid team's theme for King's Fall? Iirc VoG was "The Descent" and CE was "One Way Trip." Always found those themes very informative from a design perspective.

ocean

Banned
What do you think the rationale was for removing Grim score from the emblems? Not making newcomers feel like they're too far behind?

What do you think the rationale was for removing Grim score from the emblems? Not making newcomers feel like they're too far behind?

Yeah at least partially for this. Probably main reason is Light seems so fundamental to character power that it's more relevant to know someone's Light level than their Grimoire when playing w them.

Anastasis

In the hallway leading to the court, there are 6 statues. The court of Oryx statues are on the right side, and the left was not looked at by streamers, or Bungie in their own stream.

That is really interesting! Was that your own find? Good catch if so!

NastyBook

Thanks again to Drizzay and WIcked for the carry (I held onto my Shotgun, cuz I'm nowhere near as good with a Sniper, but I do believe I held my own). Still, I doubt I would've made it without their incredible skills and patience (having ran these things for nearly half a damn day).

Definitely MVPs for running the hardest parts of this game multiple times for the community. Great work.

Also, I found the secret room. Are these
the bones of Osiris?

Top Bottom