• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Umm yeah. (Don't tell Ray people).

dfgdrf.gif
t(-_-)t

Can't wait for the live action trailer.

maomaoIYP

Massive thanks to Feetiemaomao and Kadey (x2) for three great trips to Mercury!
Also massive thanks to Ikkarus for being my right hand and letting me snipe everyone haha.

Awesome, saving this for future ehm...purposes.

That was the smoothest run I've ever had to mercury! Big thanks you to and ikkarus!

That was the smoothest run I've ever had to mercury! Big thanks you to and ikkarus!

No worries man, did you go there before? It was super smooth indeed, lots of scrubs. In the two runs with Kadey we had way more tryhards, a lot of final round Thorning. We lost one in the first run against really aggressive shotgunners and one in our final run to guys with high K/Ds that used a bubble train.

maomaoIYP

No worries man, did you go there before? It was super smooth indeed, lots of scrubs. In the two runs with Kadey we had way more tryhards, a lot of final round Thorning. We lost one in the first run against really aggressive shotgunners and one in our final run to guys with high K/Ds that used a bubble train.

Yup, that was my 4th time there. A month back I went three times in a single week and I've never made it since, until today. Bubble train in trials! That must have been quite exciting!

Yup, that was my 4th time there. A month back I went three times in a single week and I've never made it since, until today. Bubble train in trials! That must have been quite exciting!

Yeah it was a close game until they got one bubble out, from there they kept on chaining it. We got bladedanced a couple of time by a bladedancer with Blessing of Light.
Not much you can do there...

Is there a quicker public event than the divide. Does the old destiny public events website still work, or did they randomize it?

The public event website works on users feedback, I should imagine its not used very often nowadays. If you sit in the divide you should hit it within 10 minutes

Hedge

Can someone help me clarify something? Say I want to get the Ram for my Warlock, will it still drop in Taken King, or are old exotics axed in favour of new ones?

X-Frame

Triple blinking spark runners

I'll be abusing that shit

Haha, that's just lovely. I'm very interested to see what they do to Blink next week btw.

For me, I'm curious how well a Titan who's skating and using shoulder-charge boosts to maneuver around would do as the Spark runner. I've seen AEGabriel build up his shoulder-charge by running against a solid object and then once Shoulder Charge is ready he just explosively boosts out of a hot zone so fast -- I'm going to practice that too, haha.

Hedge

That site is actually still pretty accurate. And unfortunately, PEs don't hit the divide every 10 mins.

The divide is such a great place for PE's. I've been doing it on all my characters each day for a daily chance of MoL. And Strange Coins, but I've never seen them drop. Not sure if they only drop on higher level planets.

The divide is such a great place for PE's. I've been doing it on all my characters each day for a daily chance of MoL. And Strange Coins, but I've never seen them drop. Not sure if they only drop on higher level planets.

Agreed. I always head there regardless of how much time there is before the PE.

Rewards for PEs are the same regardless of planet I believe. It's just RNG as usual.

Drazz, would you mind carry me into Mercury? I want to get to know the place :(

Does not need to be now, it can be in a while.

I can get online now if you or other folks are trying to get to their first Lighthouse. I can probably convince Wicked to stop playing MGSV for a bit...

It's always those guys that complain. Recently, we got a message during Salvage saying something like "Enjoy your stupid TLW now, I'll see you after the patch". The guy was using blink, shotgun, Thorn. The irony.

Wicked got almost exactly the same hate mail from exactly the same type of player yesterday. Except there was a pussy and rampant misspellings in there too. Hilarious.

Even though I have TTK week off, forcing myself to get out of the house at least a couple of times. TIFF is in town that week, going to see The Martian and Black Mass. :)

Tecnniqe

Banned
MGSV got the hooks in me so bad i struggle to turn on my PS4 and play Destiny.

D:
I guess i wont be playing much until expansion comes out. Sadly.

hydruxo

PS Exclusive Grimoire points: total 45 pts

Monte Carlo 0

Hakwmoon 0

The 4th Horseman 0

The Undying Mind (boss) 15 pts

Siege Dancers 10 pts

Psion Flayers (boss) 15 pts

Dust Palace strike 0

The Undying Mind strike 0

Exodus Blue 0

Timekeeper. 5 pts

(Needs confirmation.)

Is Siege Dancers glitched? I know for a fact I've done Dust Palace many times without dying but I've never gotten it.

Bogeypop

MGSV got the hooks in me so bad i struggle to turn on my PS4 and play Destiny.

D:
I guess i wont be playing much until expansion comes out. Sadly.

I've managed to pull myself away and say "Alright, I need to do all my stuff before reset then I can play more MGSV." That being said, anyone want to do PoE 34?

I tried to turn off vibrations on my controller and... I got used to it to the point where it feels weird without it.

I felt that way too at first, but the vibrations were starting to affect the nerves in my hands...my hands would shake a little after. And my firing wasn't as accurate. Glad I turned it off. Got used to it pretty fast.

SpecX

What a crazy morning so far, wish RNG was always this generous. Finishing off the elder bounty and while running POE I got a Truth, Saint-14, complete the bounty for Lord of Wolves and had No Land Beyond convert from a engram immediately after.

DarKshodaN

I can get online now if you or other folks are trying to get to their first Lighthouse. I can probably convince Wicked to stop playing MGSV for a bit...

Wicked got almost exactly the same hate mail from exactly the same type of player yesterday. Except there was a pussy and rampant misspellings in there too. Hilarious.

When you have a place free, i would love if you could get me atleast 5 Wins in Trials for this Warlock Helm, when we get to the lighthouse it would be even better, never was there :p

Top Bottom