• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Tecnniqe

Banned
I was doing pretty well yesterday on the Honeybee mission. Almost did it with no Checkpoint restarts, no kills, no alerts all while capturing every outpost on the way, but I goofed at the last outpost and was spotted.

Nice! I just got myself 6 S++ soldiers so ... yeah.. need more now.

I do enjoy the FOB aspect and stealing other peoples stuff and nukes. Nut sure why i need nukes, but i might as well take them :D

Sorry for the OT DGAF :)

Namikaze1

No problem, as long as you can hear us. Wicked is finishing up a MGS mission now anyway.
Yo Drizzay, when you gonna send me your emblem for the year 1 collage? You and the rest who haven't sent me their emblems have less than 13 hours to do so. Don't miss out, dude. :)

EL CUCO

I tried to turn off vibrations on my controller and... I got used to it to the point where it feels weird without it.
I literally just turned it off, after reading this post. My first shot fired without it, I wasnt sure if it was me or not lol. Took a few minutes but I already love it.

darknil

No problem, as long as you can hear us. Wicked is finishing up a MGS mission now anyway.

Edit: make sure to buy all the boons then join me in orbit

Hey, can I be in the line for Trials? I want to know Mercury before it goes away for a while.

I'll be online gathering dead ghosts.

Frenden

Banned
No super is more satisfying than Nova bomb.

hyjmtyht.gif

Ruben, Pink and a few others need to sync with Destiny tracker. Go to the site and sync again.

I'm still a Hunter at heart, but I totally agree.

3o85xFz5VYwQuNI5wY.gif

Karl2177

Siege dancers give 15 Grimoire IIRC.

Edit: PS exclusive cards pre-HoW, probably just add time keeper to this for points... The enemy types give Grimoire points.

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGa...okenunobtainable_grimoire_cards_ps_exclusive/

Playstation Exclusive Cards:
Sorry Xbox players, we're not just missing content, but cards, too.

Card Category Subcategory Note
Monte Carlo Inventory Primary Weapons Gun (and thus grimore) will be made available to Xbox users Sept. 15th, 2015
Hakwmoon Inventory Primary Weapons Gun (and thus grimore) will be made available to Xbox users Sept. 15th, 2015
The 4th Horseman Inventory Special Weapons Gun (and thus grimore) will be made available to Xbox users Sept. 15th, 2015
The Undying Mind Enemies Vex Axis Minds This one is for the entity. Strike (and thus grimore) will be made available to Xbox users Sept. 15th, 2015
Siege Dancers Enemies Cabal It's funny, Xbox players encounter the Siege Dancers too, but you only get the card for beating the Dust Palace strike. Strike (and thus grimore) will be made available to Xbox users Sept. 15th, 2015
Psion Flayers Enemies Cabal Command Strike (and thus grimore) will be made available to Xbox users Sept. 15th, 2015
Dust Palace Activities Strikes Strike (and thus grimore) will be made available to Xbox users Sept. 15th, 2015
The Undying Mind Activities Strikes Undying Mind 2: Strike Boogaloo. Strike (and thus grimore) will be made available to Xbox users Sept. 15th, 2015
Exodus Blue Activities Crucible Arenas Arena (and thus grimore) will be made available to Xbox users Sept. 15th, 2015
Once again, please let me know if I've missed any.

Has it been confirmed that the 15th is when the Playstation stuff stops being exclusive? I know a couple places were saying 2.0 is when the exclusivity ends, but that is technically 1 day shy of the exclusivity period.

Deku Tree

Is Siege Dancers glitched? I know for a fact I've done Dust Palace many times without dying but I've never gotten it.

You might have to do the strike on the director without dying to get it, instead of in a strike playlist. I have the card.

Has it been confirmed that the 15th is when the Playstation stuff stops being exclusive? I know a couple places were saying 2.0 is when the exclusivity ends, but that is technically 1 day shy of the exclusivity period.

No idea.

kiri

Can anyone help me do PoE to get the armour core now?

I need that and the hard PoE to get my triumph emblem.

PS4- kuriyo88

eFKac

So can someone clarify this to me, with 2.0 update we're getting the just the balancing and trying new multiplayer modes, but the 40 level cap and new weapons come with TTK?

I think I started my preparations too early :-/

So can someone clarify this to me, with 2.0 update we're getting the just the balancing and trying new multiplayer modes, but the 40 level cap and new weapons come with TTK?

I think I started my preparations too early :-/

Right. No new levels or weapons until the 15th, but the conversion of levels with the 34 cap still in place happens Tuesday.

phen0m24

I need one more raid clear for 50.
If one is starting soon I can help otherwise I'll just bang out another normal Crota.

Mindlog I have a hard DS CP, and realistically we have Silvard, Trakan, 72, you and me if we wanted...

I can't run sword though - am on warlock on this cp

Raybunny

Bunny you guys finish your hm DS? I never made it home yesterday but have it on the warlock still. :)

Yes, finished it. I am atm afk but can help you with it after dinner. Only takes 5 mins. A better idea is to promote it here and you will finish it faster than that.

Mindlog

Mindlog I have a hard DS CP, and realistically we have Silvard, Trakan, 72, you and me if we wanted...

I can't run sword though - am on warlock on this cp
I can run sword, but we have volunteers already :]
I'm running around topping off marks and grabbing bounties across my characters. Just let me know on PSN and I'll be ready.

phen0m24

I can run sword in 10 mins, just finishing of dinner

Bless you kind sir

I can run sword, but we have volunteers already :]
I'm running around topping off marks and grabbing bounties across my characters. Just let me know on PSN and I'll be ready.

Hey the more the merrier!

Just let me know when we're going! PSN: SilvardCT

I'm currently dancing under the crystal (Deathsinger)

I am excited!

Have you done normal before? HM is no biggie if:

You're 34 it's cake
Helmet that gives health on orb pickup

:)

Guys my PSN is Colonelocorn and I'm dancing under the Deathsinger so whenever you want to rock join on me. I'll try to grab Trakan.

Top Bottom