• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Fonz72

Bless you kind sir

Hey the more the merrier!

I'm currently dancing under the crystal (Deathsinger)

Have you done normal before? HM is no biggie if:

You're 34 it's cake
Helmet that gives health on orb pickup

:)

Guys my PSN is Colonelocorn and I'm dancing under the Deathsinger so whenever you want to rock join on me. I'll try to grab Trakan.
I've done normal once, but I am 34,lol.

Bless you kind sir

Hey the more the merrier!

I'm currently dancing under the crystal (Deathsinger)

Have you done normal before? HM is no biggie if:

You're 34 it's cake
Helmet that gives health on orb pickup

:)

Guys my PSN is Colonelocorn and I'm dancing under the Deathsinger so whenever you want to rock join on me. I'll try to grab Trakan.

If you need one more, I'll jump on in a minute, psn babyghost853

Yo Drizzay, when you gonna send me your emblem for the year 1 collage? You and the rest who haven't sent me their emblems have less than 13 hours to do so. Don't miss out, dude. :)

I sent you mine earlier in the week but I'm not sure if you got it or not. Is there a particular format you wanted it sent in?

Finally killed Skolas, which of the 3 exotics is the best? Leaning towards the sidearm since I use the legendary so much but I hear Queenbreakers Bow is great.

gspec

Finally killed Skolas, which of the 3 exotics is the best? Leaning towards the sidearm since I use the legendary so much but I hear Queenbreakers Bow is great.

Lord of wolves or Queenbreaker. Lord of wolves is the best of the three.

Do not get the sidearm dreg promise. Just don't

GhaleonEB

COO8aZZUcAAd2jj.jpg

Cleaned up and ready for year 2. (I replaced the black wax idols with the 5 treasure keys on my Hunter after this shot.)

Geist-

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get the Skolas triumph in the next 2 days since I'm Level 32 right now? I thought I might try ToO to get some etheric light so I could at least try to get to 34 but no one wants a Level 32 on their team, so I'm running out of ideas to complete triumphs before the deadline. :-/

darknil

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get the Skolas triumph in the next 2 days since I'm Level 32 right now? I thought I might try ToO to get some etheric light so I could at least try to get to 34 but no one wants a Level 32 on their team, so I'm running out of ideas to complete triumphs before the deadline. :-/

If you have an armor core or can run prison 32 you can get to 33 at least :p

Kyoufu

You have until the 14th to get those Triumphs done.

34 PoE gives one etheric light

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'd like to do a Skolas on PS4 too. I only sort of have a Ghorn. I bought it from xur the other week but haven't been playing much at all so I have no perks unlocked.

So assuming they push out 2.0 at 10AM (Bungie Time), we'll have 8 hours to run Nightfalls/Weekly Heroics. Anybody want to form a group and run through 3x Nightfall and 3x Weekly Heroics? I'd like to start around 8AM CST (6AM Bungie Time).

1. Me (PSN: ShinigamiFrost)
2. ?
3. ?

I'm on PS4 btw.

Mindlog

Yay that grimroire is done now. Maybe.

Nursing a hangover while preparing for tomorrow's hangover.
Free BBQ today.

New Monarcy package. Two motes.
This is why we're going to overthrow the King.

vid

Yeah we can keep doing a few runs today, we just started. Wicked is streaming here:

http://www.twitch.tv/jgw_

Bogue, may I join you guys for one of the runs? I know I mostly just lurk this thread usually, and I'm probably the worst person here for PvP, but... I'd really like to take a good solid stab at getting to Mercury before Year One ends.

After finishing up my Triumphs last night and picking up all of the retiring Grimoire cards this week, it's the only thing left on my "Destiny To Do" before 2.0 drops.

Geist-

If you have an armor core or can run prison 32 you can get to 33 at least :p

34 PoE gives one etheric light

I have an exotic helm and used an etheric light from Iron Banner to upgrade my boots, so I have two 42 armor pieces, the problem is my other armor pieces are weak ones from raids and the Vanguard vendor, and the armor core I got from poe32 is only for boots (which I've already put an etheric light into). Maybe if I max out my armor I can get to 33 and try to do a 34 PoE to get the weapon core for that random box Variks gives out. We'll see, wish me luck.

You have until the 14th to get those Triumphs done.
This is what it says on my triumph page:
WejDJCz.png

A couple friends carried my scrubbiness to the Lighthouse this morning. Such a pretty board. I sat and stared across the planet and at the sun for minutes.

Does anyone have any idea what they're ultimately going to be doing with that map? It is visually my favorite space in Destiny.

Trakan

So assuming they push out 2.0 at 10AM (Bungie Time), we'll have 8 hours to run Nightfalls/Weekly Heroics. Anybody want to form a group and run through 3x Nightfall and 3x Weekly Heroics? I'd like to start around 8AM CST (6AM Bungie Time).

1. Me (PSN: ShinigamiFrost)
2. ?
3. ?

I'm on PS4 btw.

There are no dailies or weeklies next week during the Crucible preview event. They really want people to try it out.

phen0m24

Hey thanks to mehrmantrout, Silvard, Frenden, and Mindlog for hopping on to get Fonz his first HM Crota kill. He also grabbed a Word of Crota.

I didn't have Mindlog on my list? How is this possible? :)

Thanks again all. Fun run.

Frenden

Banned
Hey thanks to mehrmantrout, Silvard, Frenden, and Mindlog for hopping on to get Fonz his first HM Crota kill. He also grabbed a Word of Crota.

I didn't have Mindlog on my list? How is this possible? :)

Thanks again all. Fun run.

Glad Fonz could nab it! Always happy to help.

JayHayabusa

COO8aZZUcAAd2jj.jpg

Cleaned up and ready for year 2. (I replaced the black wax idols with the 5 treasure keys on my Hunter after this shot.)

Just curious why don't you convert your raid mats into Motes of Light?

I got all mine converted. Wont be looking for any old raids weapons or arrmor

Top Bottom