• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

X-Frame

Which male character is better: Human or Awoken?

Voice, emotes, character creator options, etc. I already have a male Exo, but I want a male as a Warlock when I create him eventually.

Seibmoz

Screen-Shot-2013-02-18-at-12.47.57.png

Raybunny

Voice, emotes, character creator options, etc. I already have a male Exo, but I want a male as a Warlock when I create him eventually.

Exo and I don't have time to explain why I dont have time to explain.

f5urtuzfydrmaq90fod7.gif

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I know this is OT but can anyone from the UK help me with the situation on izunadono. I need someone in the UK to contact the police and explain and to give them a reference number for them to use when contacting Xbox Microsoft.

Its so the police can grab the details of izunadono and his friend Erika so they can go phone or to the supplied addresses.

Tovarisc

Humans have superior hairstyles, Awoken ones are pure tosh for both genders. Also I think human men have better emotes than awoken men, if you decide to roll woman then go Awoken imo.

I don't quite understand what Bungie tried to achieve with those hairstyles for Awoken, trying to be edgy and emo with most of them.

Yeah bad juju and thorn is I all i get too, I'm still missing super good advice :/

Anecdotally pocket infinity and SGA seem to drop the least - but that's based on random people on the internet posting their experiences!

I've had maybe 7 or so drop in total with only 1 or 2 duplicates and the rest covering all of the bounty exotics - so i've been quite lucky.

I only got SGA and PI bounties recently and was too lazy to grind them - so pretty chuffed I will get them for free :)

Jabronium

I've been on a bit of a break the last couple months. I've caught snippets of TTK/Year 2 stuff on Twitter, here, and Reddit, and...well, I hope I can get MGS finished up soon so I can dive back in.

I've heard rumblings that Bungie confirmed no weekly activities next week? That seemed crazy but also something that could totally happen... I haven't been able to find anyone talking about it online. Is it true?

Trakan

I've heard rumblings that Bungie confirmed no weekly activities next week? That seemed crazy but also something that could totally happen... I haven't been able to find anyone talking about it online. Is it true?

True because of the PVP event, but we don't know what's going to happen between reset and when the update goes live.

KxoZz

The craziness and hype during launch got to me and I purchased the Guardian Edition digitally. Didn't even care about Destiny lol...now look at me.

I only have Destiny because I forgot to cancel my amazon pre-order after the beta. So glad that happened.

Kalamari

I don't even drink that much and even I have alcohol.

Weekly activities have been sacrificed next week for new TTK multiplayer maps and gametypes. I hope you enjoy lag.

ocean

Banned
Iron Banner levels of lag
Filthy Pulse rifles wrecking
TLW nerfed without a Year 2 version yet to soothe the pain

Rough week in the Crucible. Will be frustrating. Will be fun.

Shito

So evening for us Europeans, meh. Most likely no 2.0 experience before Wed then :/
Yeah, probably around ~19h for us, as it was the case for the last patches.

Also, people, they said we needed 18GB on the HDD, but the download will probably be less than that, most probably between 9~10GB when compressed.
And remember, as always, that the patches add to each other: this one will start around the 7GB mark, of all the DLCs we've already downloaded.

I'm sure tomorrow we'll still get countless of people coming in here saying the download is 7GB larger that it really is... :3

Kalamari

My favorite excuse to use lately is the consumption of expired leftovers, nobody ever asks for any details, they just take your word for it.

Also, good news! My Fps+ has made it to American soil!

Mindlog

Whatever happened to graverobber? Haven't seen him in a while.
He posted for a bit a couple weeks back, but I know he still has a lot to go through. Hopefully it has been for the best.
Before lunch time in the West Coast

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/640710669336055808

We may actually have the chance to run one final Nightfall and Weekly Heroic.
That's what I'm believing.
Will check at reset. This week is scheduled for Summoning Pits/Void/Solar. We'll see if they cancel that before the patch.

Top Bottom