• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

We've still heard noting about an expansion/season pass have we, or have I missed it?

I wonder if the rumours of it being funded by cosmetic items are correct

Afrocious

Hi GAFolks!

I'm level 32 now (yay)

I wanna do Prison of Elders at lv 32 to get an armor core (though I don't know what that does).

I cleared the lv 28 one in matchmaking but people were straight garbage so no hopes for me finding folks there lol

Anyone up for helping me out?

PSN: Afrodeeziyak

Afroooooo

cyjpeVd.gif

Hpwapye.gif

I expect
swords
to be trash in raid scenarios for now. Plus the risk reward screw that, stay back and fire....

if they'll be like halo 2 swords then dont worry, i will carry the whole raid on my shoulders with my blade

pixxxelz

Hi GAFolks!

I'm level 32 now (yay)

I wanna do Prison of Elders at lv 32 to get an armor core (though I don't know what that does).

I cleared the lv 28 one in matchmaking but people were straight garbage so no hopes for me finding folks there lol

Anyone up for helping me out?

PSN: Afrodeeziyak

Hpwapye.gif

if they'll be like halo 2 swords then dont worry, i will carry the whole raid on my shoulders with my blade

Still looking? I'll help you out, no mic atm though. psn chiquili59

X-Frame

Nope. You can get the Elder Cipher weapons from the big chest in 2.0

So basically, tomorrow we should know if any of the Elder Cipher exotics are coming into Year 2 .. and if none of them are then treasure keys are pointless?

I guess they'll be useful at least to collect the exotics if you don't have them. I don't have any of them.

Kyoufu

So basically, tomorrow we should know if any of the Elder Cipher exotics are coming into Year 2 .. and if none of them are then treasure keys are pointless?

I guess they'll be useful at least to collect the exotics if you don't have them. I don't have any of them.

Lord of Wolves will probably be a Year 2 Exotic since they're buffing the PVE perk on it.

Where did we hear that?

Last week's BWU.

vctor182

I really wanted to record this game. We lost a team member at the beginning, we played the whole match 2 vs 3 and we not only won, but went 5-0 I can't imagine how the other team felt getting steamrolled with the odds on their favor.

MrMuscle

Has there been any word if the patch will start downloading early or will we all hit the servers at patch time tomorrow and PsN will crumble again?

Klyka

Banned
Everyone on GAF, yes. Larger population? Not so much. Easy to get jaded if you are on here all the time. For example, most Destiny players aren't going around collecting chests for an emblem.

I agree. Have you guys ever looked at the % of trophies on PS4 for example people have?
Barely anyone has finished raids for example.

Klyka

Banned
You had to complete a list of year 1 "tasks" to get it.
Nothing too complicated, apart from beating Skolas, which is currently the most difficult one to get.

I could see people who really hate to PvP having a lot of trouble with the Crucible part.

Shito

I could see people who really hate to PvP having a lot of trouble with the Crucible part.
Yeah it's true, though it looks worse than it actually is: counts one point for each member in your team. So if you play control, you can divide the needed value by 6... :)
I don't like PVP much and played it only a little bit, and I already had this unlocked when the triumph thing showed up...

Just shows that you completed the Triumph. Everyone will most likely have it on for a couple of days before switching to another.
I will be torn between this one and the Suros emblem, those first few days... ^^

Huh. 7 days lol.

So, let me get a list of things I need to do. The last thing I did was clear VoG HM too many times.

Check your profile on Bungie.net, there's a page that shows your Triumphs progress. (Edit: you already did, lol)

Basically get all the Gold chests, 50 (?) Public Events, beat HM Atheon and Crota, beat Skolas in PoE35, get 100 Crucible wins (each fire team member counts as a win, so 3 "wins" per Skirmish game for example). Some other crap I think.

Skolas is the only challenging one. (Edit2: I can run you through Skolas sometime this week)

Klyka

Banned
Check your profile on Bungie.net, there's a page that shows your Triumphs progress. (Edit: you already did, lol)

Basically get all the Gold chests, 50 (?) Public Events, beat HM Atheon and Crota, beat Skolas in PoE35, get 100 Crucible wins (each fire team member counts as a win, so 3 "wins" per Skirmish game for example). Some other crap I think.

Skolas is the only challenging one. (Edit2: I can run you through Skolas sometime this week)

Hey Drizzay, are you up for trying to get me to Mercury tonight?
I made a game on the100.io PvP group.

Would be sweet if it worked out!

Ambitious

Are you going to do trials carry runs today?

Yeah it's true, though it looks worse than it actually is: counts one point for each member in your team. So if you play control, you can divide the needed value by 6... :)
I don't like PVP much and played it only a little bit, and I already had this unlocked when the triumph thing showed up...

I will be torn between this one and the Suros emblem, those first few days... ^^
What's the Suros emblem? The one coming with the PO Suros pack? That one looks awesome as well. I think we'll see 50/50 between the Suros and Triumph emblem among most of the players.

Kyoufu

Can't wait for 2.0

The current state of PVP is literally TRASH. Shot Package, Blink Shotgun, Final Round, Thorn, etc.

Good riddance to all of them.

Top Bottom