• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Shito

What's the Suros emblem? The one coming with the PO Suros pack? That one looks awesome as well. I think we'll see 50/50 between the Suros and Triumph emblem among most of the players.
Yep, that's the one.

cF8gwlX.jpg

My girlfriend will most probably be rocking it, so I'll probably start Y2 with the triumph one... ^^

Trace

Banned
Going to need one more for Skolas in about 30 minutes. Trying to pick up my last Exotic bounty for the Dreg's Promise before they auto-complete all the bounties.

Why would they do that? >.<

Because they want people to play the new story, get new weapons, beat the Raid, etc, before putting on the hardcore PvP mode.

Hey Drizzay, are you up for trying to get me to Mercury tonight?
I made a game on the100.io PvP group.

Would be sweet if it worked out!

Are you going to do trials carry runs today?

Sure, I'm up for more runs today as long as I have another helper. I think Wicked said he'd be up for more, and Zoba also mentioned possibly doing some carries today. I talked to xo last night about doing Trials but then I fell asleep haha, he should be around sometime. Skolas runs might have to wait until tomorrow.

Balls. I just realized today is the last day for full-strength GHorn to burn down Skolas. I hope you can still kill him before the second mines. Baaalllllllssss.

Wait, I've never done Trials of Osiris, they're removing it tomorrow???

For the time being. Trials is the most competitive form of Destiny multiplay. It - moreso than Iron Banner (which is also going on hiatus) - depends on having the best gear possible. Bungie likely wants to wait until people play the new content, have time with the new subclasses, and have a reasonable amount of time to get new gear before bringing Trials back into the new environment.

Any point in hanging on to weapon and armor cores at this point?

I think it's relatively unknown. But the assumption is that, like with raids, it's probably moot and none of the Prison of Elders gear is being changed/updated. The gear/content will probably continue to be rewarded and cycle weekly, but it's not going to be replaced with new endgame gear.

Can't wait for 2.0

The current state of PVP is literally TRASH. Shot Package, Blink Shotgun, Final Round, Thorn, etc.

Good riddance to all of them.

Yep. I'm so excited to see all these scrubs suck ass when they can't rely on Thorn.

That said I've been scumming it up the last several days with my rangefinder OG Felwinter's. It's so freakin stupid. Buckshot Bruiser for days lol.

Falifax

Sure, I'm up for more runs today as long as I have another helper. I think Wicked said he'd be up for more, and Zoba also mentioned possibly doing some carries today. I talked to xo last night about doing Trials but then I fell asleep haha, he should be around sometime. Skolas runs might have to wait until tomorrow.

Balls. I just realized today is the last day for full-strength GHorn to burn down Skolas. I hope you can still kill him before the second mines. Baaalllllllssss.

I'm available, so if anybody wants to start up a Mercury train, I'm all for it.

Can't wait for 2.0

The current state of PVP is literally TRASH. Shot Package, Blink Shotgun, Final Round, Thorn, etc.

Good riddance to all of them.

Indeed. Got to 5-0 on my Trials run with friends last night (all we really cared about doing, we hadn't gotten the helmet yet) and then any thoughts of seriously hunkering down for 9-0 came crashing down in the face teams all rolling with shot package Fellwinter's Lie and Final Round Efrideet's Spear

R0ckman

Yep. I'm so excited to see all these scrubs suck ass when they can't rely on Thorn.

That said I've been scumming it up the last several days with my rangefinder OG Felwinter's. It's so freakin stupid. Buckshot Bruiser for days lol.

Will Thorn still be good to deal with "encounter escapers?"

So will it return as it is, but retuned? I don't want to miss any content they could remove.

Trials? Unfortunately you might be out of luck for the current armor/weapons. Trials is definitely meant as an "endgame" level activity, so when it returns from hiatus, it's definitely going to be geared to the new cap. The only question is whether it's going to be the same weapons/gear with better stats or entirely new items (probably the latter if Bungie wants to encourage everyone to play it again).

Namikaze1

So will it return as it is, but retuned? I don't want to miss any content they could remove.
Expect Brother Vance to have updated gear when it returns. We already saw some of the updated IB gear through screenshots and trailers.

I wonder if they'll keep the ToO armor designs as is and just give them new stats + perks or update them altogether.

todd360

Expect Brother Vance to have updated gear when it returns. We already saw some of the updated IB gear through screenshots and trailers.

I wonder if they'll keep the ToO armor designs as is and just give them new stats + perks or update them altogether.

New gear or riot

Kyoufu

lol lol lol

I used No Land Beyond in PVP for the first time ever.

Then I get a No Land Beyond as a reward...

Game is trolling. lol

Auto rifles are way more scrub friendly than Hand Cannons, so I think they'll be fine.

xPhinehas

Going to need one more for Skolas in about 30 minutes. Trying to pick up my last Exotic bounty for the Dreg's Promise before they auto-complete all the bounties.

Because they want people to play the new story, get new weapons, beat the Raid, etc, before putting on the hardcore PvP mode.

Can...can I come do Skolas!?

kiguel182

Looking at my Triumphs and I only did 7 public events. Well, I really miss that part of the game ahah

Hopefully the chances in TTK will make them better.

Frenden

Banned
All HoW grimoire gotten, I had two stragglers. I've never cared before and most of my grimoire holes are ghosts now aside from the usual suspects: hydra, ogre, sidearm, salvage.

I... I kinda want to go for everything now that I see it's primarily ghosts holding me back.

Top Bottom