• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Anastasis

If they're fully upgraded as in bubbles filled, then yes.

Totally unrelated to the quote above, but do you think for your year 1 review OP or OT, we could have a Destiny storytime section? I think there have been some really cool experiences and some of you all are great story tellers.

deafmedal

This is silly, I bought the digital TTK CE and it made me delete the disc version and then re-download everything. And I'll have to do it again when the wife's PS4 gets here o_0

Should have done it yesterday :p
Yay, it's done! Only took 2 hours :mad:

Deku Tree

So I played Destiny at launch and didn't much care for the end game. How much has it improved since then?

It has improved a lot. TTK is coming out in about two weeks and that should improve things dramatically more-so.

It's hard to say more unless you tell us your more specific feelings about it though.

Deku Tree

So Luke said that TTK has three strike playlists. There is a year one playlist at year 1 pier levels. Then Vanguard Normal and Vanguard Heroic.

It sounds like that means that all the year one strikes will be playable for anyone who merely owns vanilla destiny.

Deku Tree

Also Luke said the weekly heroic rewards are replaced by getting special rewards from your first three plays of the vanguard heroic strike each week. Sounds like the new legendary weekly vanguard heroic whatever strike then is a random strike not a specific strike each week then...

I'm a gonna miss a lot of fun stuff so hopefully these jerks have made more fun-er-er stuff to shoot the bang-bangs :) Still some decent gear to be had to enjoy for the remaining time but I wouldn't stress it too much.

Ya not stressed out about it. BTW, haven't been keeping up on the news about the game. Will there be more xpacs for the game after TKK or will they just roll onto Destiny 2?

Juraash

Ok guys, the time has come. I have 58 wins to go to finish my triumphs and I have the last bit of the bad juju bounty.

As I've said in other posts sort of feeling out if this is possible, I'm literally shit tier at PVP. I'm probably going to equip TLW, a shotgun and maybe blink since I heard those things are cheap and attempt to kill people and not look a like a total waste of a slot.

My only hope, is you fine people here. Is there anyone that would let me tag along and try and sponge off enough wins to get an emblem 10 days from now? I do have a mic and the ability to form coherent sentences. So I can at least communicate about tactics.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Totally unrelated to the quote above, but do you think for your year 1 review OP or OT, we could have a Destiny storytime section? I think there have been some really cool experiences and some of you all are great story tellers.
That's a great idea. I'll start encouraging people to PM me any tales they want told, especially if you've got any gifs to accompany them!

xPhinehas

Okay so I've been thinking about getting back into Destiny because The Taken King is coming and it looks like what I wanted Destiny to be from the beginning. I haven't played since The Dark Below came out and have no one to play with. If anyone is interested in helping me re integrate myself into Destiny please PM me and we can get something started.

PS I'm on PS4 fyi.

Anastasis

Okay so I've been thinking about getting back into Destiny because The Taken King is coming and it looks like what I wanted Destiny to be from the beginning. I haven't played since The Dark Below came out and have no one to play with. If anyone is interested in helping me re integrate myself into Destiny please PM me and we can get something started.

PS I'm on PS4 fyi.

You've come to the right place! Just ask whatever you need help with here and people will be more than willing to help. Also, check out our recent the100.io groups to join scheduled raids, PvP sessions or strikes.

Amen. The one team we had the most difficulty was blink Thorn shotgun. And an ok sniper to back those 2 up made for a lethal combination.

Yup and it happened again :(

When Blink gets nerfed it will be so much better. No more bullshit blink shotgun.

Yeah that'll help. I personally don't think blink is too bad, it just synergizes far too well with these shotguns that can OHK from ridiculous range. It's still annoying though.

Zoidberg

No one wants what you have zoidberg! You stinkin mudfish

b06NVaK.gif

I'm at HM gorgons for 15-20 if anyone does actually want it, psn jiza88.

Top Bottom