• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Also Luke said the weekly heroic rewards are replaced by getting special rewards from your first three plays of the vanguard heroic strike each week. Sounds like the new legendary weekly vanguard heroic whatever strike then is a random strike not a specific strike each week then...

I don't know about anyone else but this legendary mark thing is really fucking confusing. It's very convoluted.

SnakeEyes

Banned
You're going to love stormcaller. You'll be meleeing from shotgun range with the one perk.
And since that GI Podcast confirmed that there's a Year 2 Monte Carlo...

dayum-1.gif

How is the Blink nerf going to work?
Hasn't been explained yet, but I'm expecting either a reset timer or some such.

Totally doable. If you can get at least 2 maybe 3 decent PvP players to run with you the wins shouldn't be too difficult. I'm no pro by any means but willing to help out when I'm online through out the week. Might also wanna check out the 100 PvP group that was set up yesterday.

Namikaze1

6 people share the PoE 35 chest emblem
3 people share the Victory Eagle (I hate you three. Just letting you know. You know who you are.)
3 share this emblem with a skeleton raising its hands and lightning forming between them
3 share the skull with axes legendary dead orbit emblem
3 share the other legendary dead orbit emblem
2 share the Nepal emblem

That's out of 68 emblems so far.

Is there a list of weapons and armor that will be upgraded to Year 2? If so, does that mean that everything else will become useless? I have a few Exotics that are fully upgraded aside from "ascending to Year 1". I feel bad leaving these incomplete but I don't want to waste an Exotic Shard on something that won't be very good anymore.

phen0m24

New page: Is it a bad idea to use an exotic shard on my Hawkmoon to max year 1 damage right now?

If you have more than one to spare go for it. If you're trying to level armor that might level you up more, it might be better spent there.

:)

I am logging on now. Do people need Nightfalls?

PSN ColonelOCorn

Zoidberg

3 people share the Victory Eagle (I hate you three. Just letting you know. You know who you are.)
3 share this emblem with a skeleton raising its hands and lightning forming between them
2 share the Nepal emblem

You all need to get on the New Monarchy train.

phen0m24

2 share the Nepal emblem

So should I use my Nepal shader or the Victory Eagle, Nami? :p

Totally using the penguin

Juraash

Totally doable. If you can get at least 2 maybe 3 decent PvP players to run with you the wins shouldn't be too difficult. I'm no pro by any means but willing to help out when I'm online through out the week. Might also wanna check out the 100 PvP group that was set up yesterday.

I appreciate it. I'm going to try and be on a lot to rack up wins here and there. While I did join one of the other groups, it never occurred to me to join the pvp only one. Good thinking.

Navy Bean

2 share the Nepal emblem

I'll try to capture an emblem this weekend but I'm challenged in that regard...almost entirely on mobile devices.

I imagine they require level 40 since they require Legendary Marks which are only used on level 40 gear, right?

I'm not sure I follow? You buy Y1 to Y2 upgrades for exotics with legendary marks but marks aren't used for upgrade materials. Some legendaries require 40 and can be bought with marks so it's logical to think that new exotics would be the same since they're supposed to be better than legendaries

sjay1994

Put down my Titan. Rip

Gave birth to another Titan

My 7th child. Sadly, 4 of them are no longer in the light.

One day, a plastic surgeon/barber will come to the tower. You will no longer need to sacrifice your children.

But who knows, when that day will come

Top Bottom