• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

SnakeEyes

Banned
Too chicken shit to play Until Dawn, especially with head phones. Going to play some Destiny to destress.
Can't be worse than Outlast, can it?
I made the mistake of starting that game in the dark with headphones...

giphy.gif

Lasted all of half an hour. Headphones off, lights on. Forever.

adarker

Banned
Can someone help me?

I am playing The Queens Ransom from House of Wolves using a Warlock. I am at the "Cross the Chasm" part and I cannot make that 4th frickin jump!

Any advice?

Deku Tree

Can someone help me?

I am playing The Queens Ransom from House of Wolves using a Warlock. I am at the "Cross the Chasm" part and I cannot make that 4th frickin jump!

Any advice?

It really shouldn't be hard. They are not long jumps or high jumps... You just have to jump as soon as the next platform appears so you don't fall behind the spawns... Are you missing one of the platforms?

adarker

Banned
It really shouldn't be hard. They are not long jumps or high jumps... You just have to jump as soon as the next platform appears so you don't fall behind the spawns... Are you missing one of the platforms?

The platform I am stuck on is slightly below the next one that pops up, I can't seem to get the height.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Can someone help me?

Any advice?

wait for the platform to appear and look for it according to the cadence of the previous appearing platforms, it sounds like your rushing it

Warkcock's jump differs from the others because the Warlock needs the Double Jump to be activated really early when jumping upwards to propulse higher in the air

a Titan can goof around in mid jump for his in air propulsion

a Hunter must be at his highest to do the double jump for it work best

Warlock is an oddity where you have to use the intial upwards momentum when tapping jump again to propuls higher

Returning player, long hiatus, etc.

I have a 28 titan, then low level for the other classes. I think the hunter is 8. Is it true they're doing a token that lets you skip to 25?

Also, any word on how the other classes perform from a mainly PVE standpoint? I dabble in PVP, but that's just an added bonus. I'm leaving heavily towards leveling up a hunter now and then boosting a warlock if that's an option.

Anyone want to start an XBONE clan with me? Would be fun to be part of one for TTK and beyond!

Also. Anyone up for Skolas PS4? I'm a newbie and have been trying to do it for ages.

Returning player, long hiatus, etc.

I have a 28 titan, then low level for the other classes. I think the hunter is 8. Is it true they're doing a token that lets you skip to 25?

Also, any word on how the other classes perform from a mainly PVE standpoint? I dabble in PVP, but that's just an added bonus. I'm leaving heavily towards leveling up a hunter now and then boosting a warlock if that's an option.

That token comes with TTK until then you'll level the old fashioned way. Warlock sunsingers are great because they can self rez which saves you from wiping often. You also have fantastic orb generation. Hunters are fun but have poor supers. Bladedancers are perfect for clutch revives due to having invisibility.

R0ckman

Anyone want to start an XBONE clan with me? Would be fun to be part of one for TTK and beyond!

Also. Anyone up for Skolas PS4? I'm a newbie and have been trying to do it for ages.

I can try it with you, I did it for the first time a few nights ago, understand the strategy pretty good.

So, I'm missing Crota Hard Mode for my Moments of Triumph year one emblem thingy, and I'm returning from a couple month hiatus after getting burned out on ToO.

The problem is, I've only done Crota once, ever, on normal mode. And that was back when pulling the ethernet cable out mid-kneel was still a thing.

Would anyone be willing to help a Crota noob knock this out? PSN: SoullessSHOES

Top Bottom