• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

xPhinehas

Probably best to start with the story missions, and also keep doing bounties to get your vendor reputation ranked up so you can buy Light 36 armor with Marks. It depends if you like PvE and/or PvP. Once you level up a bit more you could start doing raids (Lv26 for Normal Vault of Glass, Lv30 for Hard VoG and Normal Crota's End, Lv32 for Hard Crota's End) and hopefully get some armor drops there. Once you hit Lv30+ you could do a Nightfall especially if someone around here is able to help. If you have strange coins you could also buy an exotic armor piece from Xur who is available until 5am EST Sunday. If you need coins you could do the Weekly Heroic strike.

Anyway, hope this helps. There's so much stuff you can do sometimes it's hard to give advice for these types of questions, haha.

Thanks for your input!

todd360

I messaged math to tell her I'm bored and complain about fig having metal gear and she responded ble.

Ble

A northern virginia term for good marijuana, typically rolled in a blunt, and used when referencing imminent smoking.
You: Dude i'm bored as shit.
Me: Ble?

I'm confused.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I messaged math to tell her I'm bored and complain about fig having metal gear and she responded ble.

Ble

A northern virginia term for good marijuana, typically rolled in a blunt, and used when referencing imminent smoking.
You: Dude i'm bored as shit.
Me: Ble?

I'm confused.
I think, what she actually meant, was "Bleh."

Interjection
bleh

(slang) A word used in conversation to reflect general indifference to a situation or object of conversation.
What did you think of the movie?" "Bleh, poopy. You?"
(slang) An expression of mild disgust, possible imitative of vomiting

Adjective
bleh ‎(comparative more bleh, superlative most bleh)

(slang) Mildly uncomfortable; not good.
"I'm feeling a bit bleh."

todd360

I think, what she actually meant, was "Bleh."

Interjection
bleh

(slang) A word used in conversation to reflect general indifference to a situation or object of conversation.
What did you think of the movie?" "Bleh, poopy. You?"
(slang) An expression of mild disgust, possible imitative of vomiting

Adjective
bleh ‎(comparative more bleh, superlative most bleh)

(slang) Mildly uncomfortable; not good.
"I'm feeling a bit bleh."

That's what I thought at first, but she never corrected her spelling mistake.

Wicked Drizzay just found Nghtly.

We got wrecked 5-2 but at least I out sniped Nghtly so that was fun. Then I said GG in his chat and got no response so that was fun too. FarNorth's connection is absurd, that's such an advantage every game. I need to get some of that potatoe Internet for myself.

Thanks for the games drizzay and wicked. Didn't get to Mercury but it's all good :)

Meeting nghtly was unlucky lol.

Yeah sounds like it was too late for Wicked, definitely wasn't our best effort but oh well. I'll be around tomorrow for more games, we'll get you there eventually. GG dude.

todd360

Thanks for the games drizzay and wicked. Didn't get to Mercury but it's all good :)

Meeting nghtly was unlucky lol.

I'll play with you tomorrow sometime if you want. Sorry about earlier. My dad needed help with stuff and doesn't understand that me leaving screws over real life people.

Makes sense.

giphy.gif

Spoo

Alright, signups for right now for CE normal:

1. Me
2. Friend
3. Krioto
4. Bogeypop (if he can make it)
5. ?
6. ? (Swordbearer)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just throwing it out there but now is kinda like the best time for normal crucible

Most of the blink/thorn/felwinter stuff is happily in Iron Banner

pretty chill right now - just wish they'd bring combined arms back :/

We got wrecked 5-2 but at least I out sniped Nghtly so that was fun. Then I said GG in his chat and got no response so that was fun too. FarNorth's connection is absurd, that's such an advantage every game. I need to get some of that potatoe Internet for myself.

Yeah sounds like it was too late for Wicked, definitely wasn't our best effort but oh well. I'll be around tomorrow for more games, we'll get you there eventually. GG dude.

Alright! Although after having reached Mercury i wouldn't mind playing with you guys again. You are so chill :p

Also my internet from Brazil+FarNorth Australia's (?)=that shitshow haha. I couldn't even do anything some rounds because there was like a 1 second input lag.

Juraash

Just throwing it out there but now is kinda like the best time for normal crucible

Most of the blink/thorn/felwinter stuff is happily in Iron Banner

pretty chill right now - just wish they'd bring combined arms back :/

Hmmm maybe I'll actually manage a few kills in there this weekend.

Alright! Although after having reached Mercury i wouldn't mind playing with you guys again. You are so chill :p

Also my internet from Brazil+FarNorth Australia's (?)=that shitshow haha. I couldn't even do anything some rounds because there was like a 1 second input lag.

Lol yeah plus Wicked in UK and me in America we had bad connections almost every game. I'll definitely be around for more Trials, down to play w you whenever.

Anyone still doing trials that wants to help a first timer get to Mercury? Have I missed the boat for tonight?

Xo and/or Gunnerz might still be going. I'd be down to help as well but not sure who all is playing.

LTWood12

That's a shame he didn't respond. Do you think he was ignoring it on purpose? How hard is it to tell someone good game?

Top Bottom