• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

That token comes with TTK until then you'll level the old fashioned way. Warlock sunsingers are great because they can self rez which saves you from wiping often. You also have fantastic orb generation. Hunters are fun but have poor supers. Bladedancers are perfect for clutch revives due to having invisibility.

Thanks. Hadn't ready considered warlock too closely, but the self revive sounds good.

Feels good man.
11890560_435445559995536_2811256215483087676_o.jpg

Hunter master race

BokehKing

Banned
I feel like a college kid who took off for the summer but now it's back to Destiny school again.

Soon this will be the only thread I'm in

Juraash

Any crucible related shenanigans going on? Need wins to finish my year 1 stuff. I'm super god awful at PVP though soooo yeah.

Wicked, Drizzay, & Rubenov - thanks SOO much for the trials run! i was eyeing "Tomorrow's Answer" since i didn't have a good crucible RL yet (trying to re-roll my Ash Factory bankrupted me) and that, along with the Arc Scholar, fits the bill very nicely. Also had the feedback fence exotic gauntlets waiting for me at the post-master. DGaf truly is BEST GAF!

Top Bottom