• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Not just that but he called Drizz a head glitcher. At least I got to see Drizz out snipe him a few times though.

A head glitcher? What is that? I'll have a different opinion of nghtly if he just goes insulting (i assume thats an insult?) people that outplay him.

Drizzay doesn't do no glitchs. He falls asleep watching the heavy ammo glitch for christs sake!

tumblr_inline_nr67m7QmKd1txzj31_500.gif

This fucking gif man lololol

sikkinixx

So odd thing.

Now that I'm done with IB and maxed out marks for the week i figured I should get on the story missions.

I just made it to the Mars missions and the first mission is ready to go, but the last mission can also be selected (Black Garden) but not the middle ones. I guess I can just skip the rest? I really don't feel like doing them for a fourth time but it's kinda weird.

Mindlog

We got wrecked 5-2 but at least I out sniped Nghtly so that was fun. Then I said GG in his chat and got no response so that was fun too. FarNorth's connection is absurd, that's such an advantage every game. I need to get some of that potatoe Internet for myself.
Nghtly gave a shoutout when starting the match. He thought it was you guys.
Legend also gets some of it. Hard to get around geography. Legend and Wicked are about as far as it gets.
Not just that but he called Drizz a head glitcher. At least I got to see Drizz out snipe him a few times though.
It wasn't really intended as a pejorative. More just a standard callout like absolute and one shot.

That's a shame he didn't respond. Do you think he was ignoring it on purpose? How hard is it to tell someone good game?

Nah he was probably just distracted w something. Maybe he responded way later and I missed it. Not a big deal at all, just thought it was strange. I know how streamers usually have a bunch of stuff going on at once.

Spoo

K we are starting CE NM with 1 spot open. If anyone wants to join after the fact, just add me (psn: reeducator) and I'll toss an invite.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hmmm maybe I'll actually manage a few kills in there this weekend.

Now's the time. Hell, now's the time to handicap or practice stuff you need to work on too.

(tooting my own fucking horn hard as hell but) that shit really helps. sometimes you just need to get the game back in front of you again. Handicapping for a while helped me tremendously.
if nothing else, its a bit more relaxed outside of IB where you may get hung up on losses for a while despite your best efforts

todd360

Don't worry, she'll string you up by your testicles.

I'm just happy that a girl wants to touch them long enough to attach a balloon to. I lead a lonely life gaf. Remember me as I float to the stars by my balls.

Do not cry. I will be with you all in your hearts. Remember me and live on. Carry on the podcast and reach ever greater OT numbers.

Juraash

Now's the time. Hell, now's the time to handicap or practice stuff you need to work on too.

(tooting my own fucking horn hard as hell but) that shit really helps. sometimes you just need to get the game back in front of you again. Handicapping for a while helped me tremendously.

if nothing else, its a bit more relaxed outside of IB where you may get hung up on losses for a while despite your best efforts

I need some wins for my triumph and some kills for juju. So maybe I'll wade in. I don't really enjoy pvp at all but now might be tolerable.

GutZ31

I'm just happy that a girl wants to touch them long enough to attach a balloon to. I lead a lonely life gaf. Remember me as I float to the stars by my balls.

Do not cry. I will be with you all in your hearts. Remember me and live on. Carry on the podcast and reach ever greater OT numbers.

Can I have your bubble gum?

E92 M3

vXgMlZa.png

SnakeEyes

Banned

Well god damn!

Thats a hell of a quote.

Todd (1991-2015)
"Remember me as i float to the stars by my balls"

I forget how old you are so i randomly picked
Todd's that young?! Damn, that makes me feel old... ~_~

Nghtly gave a shoutout when starting the match. He thought it was you guys.
Legend also gets some of it. Hard to get around geography. Legend and Wicked are about as far as it gets.

It wasn't really intended as a pejorative. More just a standard callout like absolute and one shot.

Eh, it's whatever like I said before. We got beat bad, Legend's connection wasn't any kind of deciding factor but everyone who's ever played them notices it. I have a hard time imagining it's not more of an advantage than a hindrance but I also don't have Internet like that so who knows.

"Head glitcher" isn't meant as a compliment anyway haha. Also definitely wasn't doing it, just strafed out of cover and got a headshot when he got a body. If I saved the video I'll make a gif. Not a big deal like I've said, pretty standard stuff. They whupped us bad, not trying to start any drama.

A head glitcher? What is that? I'll have a different opinion of nghtly if he just goes insulting (i assume thats an insult?) people that outplay him.

Drizzay doesn't do no glitchs. He falls asleep watching the heavy ammo glitch for christs sake!

Lol too funny. Bolded is very true.

We got wrecked 5-2 but at least I out sniped Nghtly so that was fun. Then I said GG in his chat and got no response so that was fun too. FarNorth's connection is absurd, that's such an advantage every game. I need to get some of that potatoe Internet for myself.

Yeah sounds like it was too late for Wicked, definitely wasn't our best effort but oh well. I'll be around tomorrow for more games, we'll get you there eventually. GG dude.

Yea a couple of weeks ago or so he didn't respond to me twice. He's too good for us now with his 200+ concurrent viewers.

MechDX

Bungie.net just sent me another email giving me another etheric light at the post master

skolas_hero.jpg

Why am I getting these? I have beaten Skolas 3 times

I have a question. I bought the LE for PS3 and redeemed all my codes. I plan on buying the regular edition for PS4.

Will I be able to transfer all my digital content and expansion pass?

I have a question. I bought the LE for PS3 and redeemed all my codes. I plan on buying the regular edition for PS4.

Will I be able to transfer all my digital content and expansion pass?
EDIT: I take that back. You are able to transfer it. As long as it's under the same PSN you should be good to go.

Cade

Got my Skolas done earlier with some friends, didn't wipe on Skolas once. I think we only wiped during the Vex round, just from being idiots. Was a lot of fun, Skolas round lasted 30 minutes even.

Got fuck-all from the chest and no cipher, but still. Triumphs done, rest before the one-two-three punch of MGS / Destiny patch / Taken King.

People (rightfully) complain about the Hunter having the worst armor selection of all three classes, but it does have the single coolest piece of armor in the entire game: Mask of the Third Man, so we have that going for us.

I hope it stays useful after The Taken King.

Tjamato88

Just got home. Anyone on? I'm looking to do either a raid for the first time preferably VoG so I can get some of those exotics or Trials for the first time or just run some IB.

PSN is TJ_Electronica

Got my Skolas done earlier with some friends, didn't wipe on Skolas once. I think we only wiped during the Vex round, just from being idiots. Was a lot of fun, Skolas round lasted 30 minutes even.

Got fuck-all from the chest and no cipher, but still. Triumphs done, rest before the one-two-three punch of MGS / Destiny patch / Taken King.

Yeah, one of the best parts of Skolas since they removed the burns is that you can take it slow and make sure you get him down. It sucks if you happen to wipe at the very end but usually it means you can kill him.

Did you check w Variks at the Reef for a Cipher? Had you ever gotten one from a Lv34 PoE? Afaik every first timer I've run Skolas with has gotten a Cipher so that's why I'm curious...

Cade

Yeah, one of the best parts of Skolas since they removed the burns is that you can take it slow and make sure you get him down. It sucks if you happen to wipe at the very end but usually it means you can kill him.

Did you check w Variks at the Reef for a Cipher? Had you ever gotten one from a Lv34 PoE? Afaik every first timer I've run Skolas with has gotten a Cipher so that's why I'm curious...
Yeah, it's very nice that you can just play it safe and smart. Had a dicey moment where everyone died, but I self-res'd and hid until I could save people.

Yeah, I'd gotten one from 34 before, so that's probably it.

People (rightfully) complain about the Hunter having the worst armor selection of all three classes, but it does have the single coolest piece of armor in the entire game: Mask of the Third Man, so we have that going for us.

I hope it stays useful after The Taken King.

Still one of the coolest Hunter sets. Shame that it is only rare.

blogger-image-1664514097.jpg

Yeah sounds like it was too late for Wicked, definitely wasn't our best effort but oh well. I'll be around tomorrow for more games, we'll get you there eventually. GG dude.
oh man!
thanks again to you, Wicked, and Rubenov for the run! running into nghtly is def bad luck
FarNorthLegend lives in New Zealand, so yeah, there a bit of latency there. :/

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ambush and Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Injection Mold and Unflinching.

Got it during IB drop and since I'm swimming in everything I figured I change it up. It has one perk better than my HB for my Warlock.

Top Bottom