• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I have no idea where you even would sit in this... Looks rad!

COZpJZAWcAAfftC.jpg:large

OneUh8

HAHA. Like some others, called the wife at home and had her start my update. Should be done when I get home from work later :)

GhaleonEB

Well then, not buying TTK confirmed. They changed literally nothing when it comes to the light bullshit. You still have to grind and farm to play the most challenging content in the game.

They totally changed how you get the gear, most importantly. Or rather refined to favor dedicated rewards (quest lines, faction rewards/membership, Gunsmith Armsday) and smarter RNG that takes into account what you need.

LTWood12

Well then, not buying TTK confirmed. They changed literally nothing when it comes to the light bullshit. You still have to grind and farm to play the most challenging content in the game.

So in Diablo you expect to be level 70 but wear shit gear and still be able to tackle the end-game content? It's like any other fucking RPG now.

Wait so you expected Destiny, a game about grinding and farming, to suddenly turn into what? A fps that you can just jump into the most difficult content with leveling weapons?

GutZ31

Yup. It's all grinding.
Difference this time is you don't need to have raid gear to actually be able to raid.

Armor and weapons can be maxed without ever doing kings fall raid.

OneUh8

We're getting both now though? Faction clothes don't matter from what I understand.

I have no idea since I am not home to play, but I thought with the new change you can only gain faction rep when you are pledged to them for the week. Is that in this update or TTK? I think you should be fine as long as you don't wear faction gear and do not pledge to a faction.

So it's true isn't it?

Handcannons in PvP are done-zo?

nobody could possibly know that after playing for an hour. of course most people aren't going to be using them right now, they want to try out the other weapons. it will take a couple weeks until things settle in and we find out what weapon types are actually the best now.

I just realized I have no glimmer since I bought a bunch of shit from Petra and Eva. The first thing I'm gonna have to do in 2.0 is glimmer farm.

:(

SaganIsGOAT

Omg this download on Xbone is horrible. From 11 to 12 I downloaded 632mb of the update which put me at ~2%. From 12-1 only 80mb. WHAT IS HAPPENING

Top Bottom