• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Yes indeed :)

Switched to jumper yesterday. Did trials with Rub and Wicked. Oh man... got carried like a boss using that scheme and snipes. I need a few more hours with it. ( months!)

Alright, finished eating, I'll hop on now.

Are you still helping people with Skolas? That's the last triumph I'm missing.

Of course! When were you looking to do it? I was gonna do a little Skirmish but I'll be around for a while yet.

Ambitious

Alright, finished eating, I'll hop on now.

Of course! When were you looking to do it? I was gonna do a little Skirmish but I'll be around for a while yet.

Awesome. I'm probably gonna play the whole day anyway, so feel free to play Skirmish first. I'll be ready anytime.

Rumble is moldy garbage.

CNkPhdYUsAEc_ii.jpg:large

Awesome. I'm probably gonna play the whole day anyway, so feel free to play Skirmish first. I'll be ready anytime.

Hey Boguester :) When you have a free Spot for Skolas please let me know.

Sure, we can do a run here in a little bit if you two are still around.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Does anyone know if I can get the 10,000 points needed for Tolands Legacy in Crucible through Iron Banner? Try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Also worst time for me now as my RB button has broke on the controller. No more titan punches from me.

It's amazing how a freaking red bar with a Thorn can kill you through a wall. I was standing behind the pillar on B and you could clearly see a green shot coming through the wall.

Ambitious

Regarding PoE 35: My primaries (VoC and Fang) and my Gjallarhorn are maxed, but all my special weapons are still at 331 damage. I have one Etheric Light left. Which one would be the best choice to ascend for Skolas's Revenge? I have a Black Hammer, an Arc LDR and an Arc Secret Handshake. I'm tending toward the Secret Handshake, but I'm not sure how close I can get to enemies with the level difference in mind.

noomi

Good morning DGAF!

What should I do today? Grind strikes, or grind warlock kills... or neither

*goes to play Journey*

Haters gonna hate

Destiny haters are running out of things to complain about. Bungie will most likely add matchmaking to Raids and Nightfalls before the year ends. If the new Story is an improvement, the only thing anyone will be able to realistically bash the game for are the original strikes and the lag.

Shotgun city

NEXT EXIT

Lol tell me about it. Such a garbage mode, it's just a different version of the 6v6 clusterfuck. Maybe I'll work more on the Grimoire once TTK drops.

Let me know if you want to do any Trials today, I'll be around.

It's amazing how a freaking red bar with a Thorn can kill you through a wall. I was standing behind the pillar on B and you could clearly see a green shot coming through the wall.

Thorn is the best for laggy wall shooting. If you save the video and go back to look at it you can see those giant ass thorn bullets flying at you, so stupid.

Regarding PoE 35: My primaries (VoC and Fang) and my Gjallarhorn are maxed, but all my special weapons are still at 331 damage. I have one Etheric Light left. Which one would be the best choice to ascend for Skolas's Revenge? I have a Black Hammer, an Arc LDR and an Arc Secret Handshake. I'm tending toward the Secret Handshake, but I'm not sure how close I can get to enemies with the level difference in mind.

If ELight is scarce you don't have to ascend anything. BHam has the most overall utility but isn't great for PoE35, Arc LDR isn't terribly useful either. Found Verdict would be ideal, but that Arc shotty is your best bet of your current options. Round 3 is Arc Burn then rounds 4-6 are in the Fallen room where shotguns are very useful. I actually use double shotties in round 4.

If you aren't worried about saving ELight then ascend that SHandshake. We'll be fine either way so it's up to you. I might start the PoE35 soon, just join on me when you're ready.

Does anyone know if I can get the 10,000 points needed for Tolands Legacy in Crucible through Iron Banner? Try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Also worst time for me now as my RB button has broke on the controller. No more titan punches from me.

Yes you can do Bad Juju in IB.

E92 M3

Edit: looks like against tos

When the wagon wheels on Burning Shrine are lagging you know you're going to have a bad time.

Post made me laugh

Good morning DGAF!

What should I do today? Grind strikes, or grind warlock kills... or neither

*goes to play Journey*

Morning! Good choice; play everything you can before the king takes you.

Ambitious

Lol tell me about it. Such a garbage mode, it's just a different version of the 6v6 clusterfuck. Maybe I'll work more on the Grimoire once TTK drops.

Let me know if you want to do any Trials today, I'll be around.

Thorn is the best for laggy wall shooting. If you save the video and go back to look at it you can see those giant ass thorn bullets flying at you, so stupid.

If ELight is scarce you don't have to ascend anything. BHam has the most overall utility but isn't great for PoE35, Arc LDR isn't terribly useful either. Found Verdict would be ideal, but that Arc shotty is your best bet of your current options. Round 3 is Arc Burn then rounds 4-6 are in the Fallen room where shotguns are very useful. I actually use double shotties in round 4.

If you aren't worried about saving ELight then ascend that SHandshake. We'll be fine either way so it's up to you. I might start the PoE35 soon, just join on me when you're ready.

Yes you can do Bad Juju in IB.

As it happens, I got my first Found Verdict just yesterday, but I haven't upgraded it so far. You think it's better than my SH (with Shot Package and Hammer Forged)? Its impact and range are definitely huge.

Anyway, I'm ready for PoE now.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Don't do this. A continuation of the discussion there is fine, but don't post things in the community thread that you would not post there directly. We're not two separate forums.

Sorry, not my intention to make it that way.
I just feel no matter what Destiny do it gets hated on, that was what i was trying to say.

noomi

Well finished up Journey, that was nice and short, what a lovely game. Monday, Mad Max comes so I'll be playing that. Gotta get these done before TTK! :D

About to go get my hair did, then breakfast, then more trials of brosiris!

KxoZz

Man, grinding kills as titan in the crucible is frustrating as fuck. Muuuuch worse that Rumble wins.
500 more and it's goodbye for my titan in crucible until at least TTK.

Do we know if Rift is gonna be a permanent mode or in rotation like Salvage/Combined arms/Doubles?

E92 M3

As it happens, I got my first Found Verdict just yesterday, but I haven't upgraded it so far. You think it's better than my SH (with Shot Package and Hammer Forged)? Its impact and range are definitely huge.

FV is the best PVE shotgun right now. Ascend it and don't think twice.

Use that ELight for your FV, it's definitely better than SHandshake for PvE. A 331 SH is just fine.

We're on our last game now then we'll fire it up.

Namikaze1

Good morning, DGAF! Got two PMs overnight so things may be slowing down it seems. Current canvas is still not filled. I'm thinking of making it two sizes: the original huge ass size and one banner size for OT30.

Anyway, on the subject of Found Verdict, I'm going to miss that beast. Year 2 better have a shotgun as great as that killer.

sono

I am confused about Taken King expansion.

I paid for and have original launch Destiny, no expansions packs

I like in the UK. I have a current PS+ sub.

Whats my minimum cost so that I can play the taken king. The options I am seeing seem to need me to rebuy what I already have which cant be right, can it ?

Kyoufu

I am confused about Taken King expansion.

I paid for and have original launch Destiny, no expansions packs

I like in the UK. I have a current PS+ sub.

Whats my minimum cost so that I can play the taken king. The options I am seeing seem to need me to rebuy what I already have which cant be right, can it ?

You need the Legendary Edition which is about 40 or so squids.

shenze

Banned
Use that ELight for your FV, it's definitely better than SHandshake for PvE. A 331 SH is just fine.

We're on our last game now then we'll fire it up.

Me and another are looking to do Skolas for the first time. If you have any openings later we'd appreciate it. Any time would be good.

Just played a guy with 3.0 K/D and he was absolutely the worst scum in this game. Red bar, Ram, Sunsinger, Superburn grenades, emptying his magazine for his final round and switching weapons for the Thorn final round glitch. I hope he burns in hell.

Top Bottom