• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Ophelion

As a warlock... I wish we had awesome as fuck cloaks... Our arm bands just not enough

The class item is the weakest part of Warlock gear aesthetically. This is offset by everything else being incredibly cool looking imo. Most warlock gear is incredibly cool looking to me. The armbands though...they're just kind of alright. And I know lots of groups have used armbands throughout history, but it always makes me think Nazi so that's...kind of awkward.

War's impressions:

"thorn is done"
"shotguns still melt point blank but can't snipe"
"last word still melts with soft, can't use aggressive"
"suros is good"
"mida is best scout"

ocean

Banned
Sweaty impressions from the War/Gabe/co team:

Thorn is dead
Shotguns one shot but don't snipe
TLW still wrecks but can't go Aggressive B anymore
Blink meh
Firebolt nerfed but still super good

These streams making me curse my internet so bad

Oh no way, they did it.... New patrol mission. Massive spoilers

SPARROW RACES
Kinda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZQ1jwkTeqQ

KgnUhUU.gif

Kyoufu

You get 31 rep per turn-in.

I have 2300 Heavy Ammo synths.

That's 71300 reputation.

Each rank is 3000 rep.

That's basically 24 rank ups!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
War's impressions:

"thorn is done"
"shotguns still melt point blank but can't snipe"
"last word still melts with soft, can't use aggressive"
"suros is good"
"mida is best scout"
That all sounds great, I wish Hawkmoon hadn't been caught in the crossfire buuut it is getting a 2.0 version we think so hmmm!

The class item is the weakest part of Warlock gear aesthetically. This is offset by everything else being incredibly cool looking imo. Most warlock gear is incredibly cool looking to me. The armbands though...they're just kind of alright. And I know lots of groups have used armbands throughout history, but it always makes me think Nazi so that's...kind of awkward.

I know what you are talking about... Don't do the default dead orbit look with the house of Devils armband... Black Robes with the red band kinda give the nazi vibe depending on the helmet

MrDaravon

There's some inconsistencies with some of the kiosk stuff driving me up the wall. Like I understand why they wouldn't want to show (now) completely unobtainable stuff, but there's weird gaps in the shader collection (one of them goes straight from 2 to 5), and I personally know people that have cool ships from the Strike playlist, but the only 3 ships showing under Strikes are the three I personally have etc. It's weird.

You get 31 rep per turn-in.

I have 2300 Heavy Ammo synths.

That's 71300 reputation.

Each rank is 3000 rep.

That's basically 24 rank ups!

Just as a FYI the 31 rep is with the NF bonus, it's 25 normally.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
FYI we've been in ~10 post per minute territory for a while now.

This isn't even the expansion launch. And it's still the middle of a work day. fucking hell

R0ckman

I mean no offense but do some of you guys live in the boonies or something? My download didn't even take an hour. Some of the times sound insane.

Top Bottom