• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Dave_6

These impressions are making me happy that I was spending time leveling up my Hard Light and Monte Carlo. Both have at least their special perks unlocked, just damage bubbles left.

War's thoughts:

-First Light is ass (he said it 10x in 1 game)
-No I don't want to do Rift yet with 3 people, I want a full fireteam so we can wreck.
---Goes into Rift with a full fireteam up 9k to 3k, this is boring do you guys want to sweat?

Lol

matmanx1

PvE shotgun nerf makes me sad.

I mean, I'm ready to change up my playstyle with HCs overall to give them a fair shake. They should never have been the minisnipers that they were. But if Auto Rifles are approaching their original effectiveness... they're soooo easy to use in comparison. It'll be a bit frustrating.

I'm crazy hyped for ThornShotgun neutering though, and have my suspicions about where a lot of my Crucible kills will come from in the next few weeks...

Suspicions? Fusion rifles will still be very good, I think. Especially Plan-C and Pocket Infinity.

As for me I will be trying the full range of weapons over the next few days to see what feels the best.

Daemul

TLW still king
rejoice.png

I mean no offense but do some of you guys live in the boonies or something? My download didn't even take an hour. Some of the times sound insane.

Internet speed costs money.

Where I lived last year, it was a new neighborhood and the only ones around were AT&T. They only managed to give us 18 down and 6 up. (I was getting a third of that in my room.)

Dont remember what i'm getting now but it isn't much better. A couple years ago I had 50 down and it was smooth sailing. Based Comcast.

So TLW still good with Soft? What happened to Aggressive?

Aggressive got nerfed to shit.

Soft Ballistics Last Word is the best anyway. Gun feels buttery smooth. I only switched because Aggressive could kill in 2 crits and everyone else was using it.

Soft Ballistics Last Word is the best anyway. Gun feels buttery smooth. I only switched because Aggressive could kill in 2 crits and everyone else was using it.

But why didn't you also go for bladedancer as well then if thats the case? :p

LiK

Excellent. I used Soft before I knew Aggressive was better but now I'll switch back. Let's go TLW bro

Dunk#7

If I only have physical copies of games will I be able to download the update without the disc in the drive

**That way I can play MGSV while I wait

Wait, did they kill all of the strike playlists? The only playlist available is "Legacy" which is level 20? What?

Pretty much, yes.

Now there will be 3 strike playlists

Legacy - all year 1 strikes
  • Sepiks
  • Phogoth
  • Nexus
  • Archon Priest
  • Valus Ta'aurc
  • Psion Flayers
  • Undying Mind
  • Omnigul
  • Taniks
Taken - all TTK strikes including the Taken-ified versions of the Mars strikes
  • 2 brothers
  • dark room guy
  • giant shank thing
  • Giant Hydra spinning room thing
  • Psion Flayers (Taken)
  • Valus Ta'aurc (Taken)
  • Undying Mind (Taken)
Heroic - All strikes, heroic difficulty, drops legendary engrams. Replacement for the weekly heroic.

Afrocious

i dunno how to do any of that shit this isn't my set up.

cmon man its easy

1. go to network config and set up a connection like normal

2. choose easy. dont do custom since that can get annoying

3. allow the ps4 to set up whatever it needs to automatically until it asks about DNS. choose to set that up manually

4. set primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4

5. continue on and you should be good

Top Bottom