• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

are we getting multiple Patrol instances?

COaEXKWVEAEb0ql.jpg:large

HERE COME THE WATERWORKS

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Suspicions? Fusion rifles will still be very good, I think. Especially Plan-C and Pocket Infinity.
Shhh
As for me I will be trying the full range of weapons over the next few days to see what feels the best.
Definitely!

Soooooo psyched about Monte Carlo. I was slaying in regular Crucible with my Flame Shield on Flame Shield Claws of Ahamkara build even without the gun being all that useful for killing people itself. can't wait

Werd

When doing patrol on Mars I got "Red Reckoning", a 3 part quest where the objective is shown as ?????? and fills in as you complete it (kill enemies, critical shots, etc.). Appeared after I had done all other quests in the area so that may trigger it.
NorthBot implied there were more like it leading to some info.

edit: The only item drop it gave was a weapon that my inventory was too full to take =\ Those don't go anywhere? I think it was just green though.

When doing patrol on Mars I got "Red Reckoning", a 3 part quest where the objective is shown as ?????? and fills in as you complete it (kill enemies, critical shots, etc.). Appeared after I had done all other quests in the area so that may trigger it.

holy god

destiny is real rpg now

flkraven

Waaaaah? Did you get anything special?

DNAbro

How many new maps are there now? 10 or 11? I've played on 3 so far, all on earth as well.

Characters still not showing up on the app. Do i have to dl the patch first?
Starting to get worried. Anyone else having this problem?

they probably need to update the app. plus bungie.net is having problems.

cmon man its easy

1. go to network config and set up a connection like normal

2. choose easy. dont do custom since that can get annoying

3. allow the ps4 to set up whatever it needs to automatically until it asks about DNS. choose to set that up manually

4. set primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4

5. continue on and you should be good

Did that and it jumped from 7 hrs to 20

MrDaravon

Pretty much, yes.

Now there will be 3 strike playlists

Legacy - all year 1 strikes
  • Sepiks
  • Phogoth
  • Nexus
  • Archon Priest
  • Valus Ta'aurc
  • Psion Flayers
  • Undying Mind
  • Omnigul
  • Taniks
Taken - all TTK strikes including the Taken-ified versions of the Mars strikes
  • 2 brothers
  • dark room guy
  • giant shank thing
  • Giant Hydra spinning room thing
  • Psion Flayers (Taken)
  • Valus Ta'aurc (Taken)
  • Undying Mind (Taken)
Heroic - All strikes, heroic difficulty, drops legendary engrams. Replacement for the weekly heroic.

Well fuck, was hoping to grind out Strikes between now and TTK for coins/motes/drops. Crucible isn't my thing :/

Also why did Ikora have a story mission for me where I turned in the eye and now she wants me to complete the Black Garden mission? I've done all of the story missions on all of my characters >_>

edit: The only item drop it gave was a weapon that my inventory was too full to take = Those don't go anywhere? I think it was just green though.
Shit getting real
2hrs left

edit: The only item drop it gave was a weapon that my inventory was too full to take =\ Those don't go anywhere? I think it was just green though.

Hrm...well that's interesting

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
My progress is at 61% while the actual download is 20%. Anyone know if the progress in-game reaches 100% before the full download is 100%?

Really would like to explore a bit tonight. I do think the XB1 speeds are getting better as well. It's done the past 5% quicker than the others. Its due to Microsoft sorting shit out or me hard rebooting and clearing MAC address.

ocean

Banned
How many new maps are there now? 10 or 11? I've played on 3 so far, all on earth as well.

they probably need to update the app. plus bungie.net is having problems.
8 new maps, one of which is PS exclusive
If you're on Xbox you get 7 new TTK maps + 2 formerly PS exclusive ones (Exodus Blue and Timekeeper)

Well fuck, was hoping to grind out Strikes between now and TTK for coins/motes/drops. Crucible isn't my thing :/

Also why did Ikora have a story mission for me where I turned in the eye and now she wants me to complete the Black Garden mission? I've done all of the story missions on all of my characters >_>

I believe that added quests to unlock your second subclass (as in the one you already unlocked the first time around at level 15). The game is just giving you a chance to go complete that.

Just saw a guy with an Exotic class item.

How!?
Probably pre-ordered the fancy collectors edition.

Liamc723

cmon man its easy

1. go to network config and set up a connection like normal

2. choose easy. dont do custom since that can get annoying

3. allow the ps4 to set up whatever it needs to automatically until it asks about DNS. choose to set that up manually

4. set primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4

5. continue on and you should be good

That doesn't work for everyone, me included.

Top Bottom