• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

PuMa

Seen it already. It was okay.

qn1vyz3LEiLAY.gif

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I just realized how increased bounty cap plus bounties redeeming in the field will be pretty nice for leveling up gear that I've been slacking on.

This has been a great update so far. I am so happy to see how they handled the promotional cosmetic stuff.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think the Kiosk filters out what you can't obtain anymore. For instance, I never obtained the Smokehouse Six but it doesn't appear in my collection at all. I think that's a perfectly acceptable solution. I assume it'd be the same with the Y1 IB emblems, for instance.

If we could get confirmation that everything visible in the Kiosks will be obtainable (like the old Trials emblems and what have you), then the Kiosk system will be perfect.

cmon man its easy

1. go to network config and set up a connection like normal

2. choose easy. dont do custom since that can get annoying

3. allow the ps4 to set up whatever it needs to automatically until it asks about DNS. choose to set that up manually

4. set primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4

5. continue on and you should be good

download went up to 46 hours.

noooooooope

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You get points added periodically for the number of points you have. All the points and their status is displayed on the left side of your screen. You still get bonuses for kills depending on the number of points your team has, but I think they're less. It's now less about killing and more about objectives.
Isn't there supposed to be a pure control classic mode too?

MrDaravon

I believe that added quests to unlock your second subclass (as in the one you already unlocked the first time around at level 15). The game is just giving you a chance to go complete that.

No, this was my Titan, and this was a mission from Ikora (Warlock) telling me to complete the Black Garden Story Mission.

Question time. If I have the vanilla destiny digital along with both dlc's, what happens if I get ttk expansion on another account on my ps4? Both accounts would have the ps4 activated as primary. Only reason I'm asking is so my gf can get all the preorder swag.

You get points added periodically for the number of points you have. All the points and their status is displayed on the left side of your screen. You still get bonuses for kills depending on the number of points your team has, but I think they're less. It's now less about killing and more about objectives.

Wow i missed this somehow. Nice.

Sucks that we can't do a Strike playlist over level 20. Seems like an odd decision.

Also seems like we might be getting higher level patrols, which would be awesome.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Whoa!

Shotgun damage against AI combatants reduced 45%???

Holy crap! So shotguns will be ass in PVE again?
That is sad news.

So what are we supposed to use when we get surrounded by enemies now? Found Verdict has been a life saver more times than I can recall.

Top Bottom