• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

vctor182

Why am I at work??

Damn it! I wanted top of the page, this is moving at maximum hypespeed

5Ek2hc3.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Got lost on bottom of last page.

Whoa!

Shotgun damage against AI combatants reduced 45%???

Holy crap! So shotguns will be ass in PVE again?
That is sad news.

So what are we supposed to use when we get surrounded by enemies now? Found Verdict has been a life saver more times than I can recall.

My PS4 did not even start downloading today until I just now turned it on, despite having all the rest mode settings properly selected. Fantastic.

Neither my PS4 or Xbox One started downloading the patch automatically so just got home and started them. Time for the longggg wait. Probably wont be playing it tonight then which is lame. And I'm sure the Xbox version will download quicker since PSN is well..PSN. Too bad Xbox is my secondary platform for this :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
download went up to 46 hours.

noooooooope
Woke up this morning and went to check if the download had started in Rest Mode.

"Oh, 7hrs? Sweet. I'll just quickly pause this so I can watch Crunchyroll while I have breakfast"

Unpause after breakfast...

99+hrs.

Fuck you, PAL PSN.

fuuuuuuuuu

You gotta be lvl 40 to equip the new class items.
Wait... new Engrams are dropping already?!

ViciousDS

Banned
But what da ffffffffffffffff the crypt arch just ate my engram, gave me nothing back on a green primary. What the hell

Careful crypty might be buggy

Frenden

Banned
Seven. Hours.

I preordered the Digital CE and knowing there are exotic class items waiting for me is just making this worse.

Dave_6

I started the download and put the PS4 in rest mode at ~12:30, it's going on 4:00. Surely when I get home over an hour from now it will be done :/

Top Bottom