• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Way too inevitable it seems. So many spoilers without tags. Any information that's new should be spoiler tagged as if it's TTK.

New exotics/missions/quests/patrol/raid info

Or is that asking too much? (serious question).

ocean

Banned
Poshy is on now about to test BD nerf

"Everyone saying Bkadedancer sucks dick, I'm gonna try it out now. Not gonna challenge people just play and see the changes"

Interesting

Frostburn

Titan quest - Path of the Defender possible bug?

This seems broken, says to get 50 kills inside your Ward of Dawn or using your grenade and melee attack.

Only melee and grenade seem to count towards the 50.

I tried with and without Helm of Saint-14 on.

Anyone else able to confirm?

Sullichin

People are trying to argue with me on Twitter that three bodyshots from Thorn killing is okay because it takes more skill than two headshots.
Is that how it works now with the stacking DOT? Well.. I guess there's no point to use it if the poison didn't actually do anything.

OG thorn was the best. Six rounds, slow reload. Probably still had too long of a range. The update that lowered DOT from 7 to 3 totally ruined the weapon and defeated the point of using it. Then it became the monster it was until today. Very curious to see where it falls now. It was one of my favorite weapons before I became too ashamed to use it.

Daemul

Jesus, the Blink abuse in Rift is real, you can't catch the fuckers once they get that spark.

People are trying to argue with me on Twitter that three bodyshots from Thorn killing is okay because it takes more skill than two headshots.

mj-laughing.gif

Lot's of funny people on Twitter.

Namikaze1

Dammit. I'm not about to spend $20 on Hammer Time emote. Nope. Nope. Fuck. Stay strong, Nami. You can do this. Don't give in. Don't. Give. In.

Destiny|OT30| Thorn reigns supreme

left over, cold, hard, supreme pizza?

Dammit. I'm not about to spend $20 on Hammer Time emote. Nope. Nope. Fuck. Stay strong, Nami. You can do this. Don't give in. Don't. Give. In.

I'm trying to tell myself this too. $20 whole dollars and possibly tax. I know when it becomes available for us next week, a lot of people that are on the fence is going to fall over

Ugh, today has been atrocious. Left my PS4 in rest mode with the "download updates" checked, and it didn't do that. Started the download as soon as I got home at about 4:00 PM CDT and I'm at 9.972GB, estimated 39 hours left. High PSN traffic or not, this is unforgivable.

Mrgamer

Ugh, today has been atrocious. Left my PS4 in rest mode with the "download updates" checked, and it didn't do that. Started the download as soon as I got home at about 4:00 PM CDT and I'm at 9.972GB, estimated 39 hours left. High PSN traffic or not, this is unforgivable.

paused my download over 20 times went from 14 hours to 1 and half download time.
Started it around 10:30 pm

If the stupid Ghost replica wasn't so rare, I would have given in to the strange coin collectors. I'd hate to be 1 thing shy of completion.

Thread's a little slow the last 15 minutes. Everyone get off of Destiny and get back on the thread!

Leaving work shortly and will start the download. I see no playing in my future.

X-Frame

Amanda Holiday's model is different, she matches her new CGI look from the cutscenes better.

Also, I would probably not use any item managers yet, they probably need to be updated to include all the new stuff.

Top Bottom