• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

neoism

I was so happy to hear Thorn was dead and now it isn't? Boooooooooooooooooooooo. Fuck's sake.

Now if only my update would download faster.

yeah its sad.. tlw is still great also but it doesnt seem cheap like the thorn does....

overall really dont care for auto rifles... the shake to damn much... my silimars wrath does the same dam basically with damn near max stabilty but it shacks like mad...

its nice all meh exotics are all filled in but of course you still cant fucking buy weapon parts..... :/

so does anyone know can you dismantle legs now or should we still keep them.. until he 15th

Thorn + Arcbolt and Thorn + Firebolt are dead
rejoice.png

giphy.gif

Zocano

Sounds like they're too afraid to overnerf and so the status quo remains.

Just nerf it into the ground and force a huge meta-shift., learn from DotA 2 and Icefrog.

Shito

Heh, you can retrieve the Suros emblem and shader from the kiosks even without retrieving your Suros package at the postmaster first.
That shader is sexy as hell on my hunter...

Went upstairs to check again. 9 GB, 5 hours remaning

dduckrage.gif

Clicked on the app itself. 90 minutes remaining

2roh9QL.gif

Just enough time to add more to the thread.

GlamFM

Banned
Deathless bounty doesn't move although I'm killing stuff left and right.

Is it glitched or did they change something about it?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
overall really dont care for auto rifles... the shake to damn much... my silimars wrath does the same dam basically with damn near max stabilty but it shacks like mad...
Not enough info to draw a conclusion one way or another but similar's wrath belongs to the absolute worst class of auto rifles there is.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well I guess that's good news somewhat since my two incomplete Thorn bounties are now a go. But still. Fuck Thorn.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
poshy says bladedancers are dead :(

bungie balancing policy is just terrible, instead of making the other sub-classes viable by buffing them they take the best class and nerf it to oblivion.

Zoba calma, it would take one hell of a neutering to get Hunters anyway near Titans level.

Bladedancer's got neutered, Gunslingers barely got buffed, and I haven't seen any good Hunter exotics yet.

Nightstalker looks OP but it's not like they have Rams and stuff.

Klyka

Banned
That moment when I have 6 bounties complete and I head to tower to hand them in and the robot just looks at me like "u wot?" and won't let me turn them in.

And then I remember you can now turn them in wherever you are from the menu *facepalm*

Deathless bounty doesn't move although I'm killing stuff left and right.

Is it glitched or did they change something about it?

Maybe glitched? I got it after I returned to Zavala during one of the quest steps. It wasn't moving otherwise, as far as I could tell.

neoism

Not enough info to draw a conclusion one way or another but similar's wrath belongs to the absolute worst class of auto rifles there is.

meh ive always liked it it does 20 a crit my 160 monte carlo does 21

so what is the best leg auto???

Frenden

Banned

Incorrect. Old Similar's, yes. They changed the archetype from low to medium impact with HoW. Similar now has the best base stability of that class of rerollable auto rifles.

Troy

Banned
Is Monte Carlo broken? I choose the additional ammo perk and it adds none. The weapon does a lot more damage now though.

Top Bottom