• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Here's a link for back to back comparison of Nolanybot and Dinklebot:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/9/8/9279755/destiny-peter-dinklage-nolan-north-comparison

It's mostly the script. But I think we are all used to Dinklebot. Sucks that he got replaced. See link above for comparisons

I guess I'm the odd guy out here. Nolan is SO much better IMO. He sounds exactly how I'd imagine a stuffy, tech-obsessed, C3PO-type character to sound. And there's actual acting in there instead of flat delivery.

Bogeypop

So which Strike am I supposed to do to be able to kill 3 Majors for the Bladedancer quest? Unless I have to kill 3 Majors in a row with a single Arc Blade, I swear I did this in Undying Mind, but it didn't count.

OneUh8

I'm trying to tell myself this too. $20 whole dollars and possibly tax. I know when it becomes available for us next week, a lot of people that are on the fence is going to fall over

Hehe. I just bought a $20 PSN card from Best Buy because I could not resist...

Went through the two expansions for the first time today...stuck on a mission for the first time in all of Destiny...shooting these glowing cubes before they kill me, guessing I'm going to need more than just myself for this one.

So which Strike am I supposed to do to be able to kill 3 Majors for the Bladedancer quest? Unless I have to kill 3 Majors in a row with a single Arc Blade, I swear I did this in Undying Mind, but it didn't count.
I think those majors are bugged. I just did the weekly heroic again to finish that quest.

Anastasis

Any consensus forming on what to do before TTK drops now that 2.0 is here? Are there any events like before TDB or HoW that we can farm for stuff as a bit of a head start?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
At least if you mean at the middle section on the stairs with all the Precursor and Descendant minotaurs, they don't count for anything like they should.

So, if we want to grind rep, there's no longer a way to avoid earning Vanguard rep, correct? If you pledge to a faction, you get both. Problematic for my Warlock, since I edged his Vanguard reputation a few days ago.

Daemul

Thorn + Arcbolt and Thorn + Firebolt are dead
rejoice.png

ocean

Banned
Poshy is on now about to test BD nerf

"Everyone saying Bkadedancer sucks dick, I'm gonna try it out now. Not gonna challenge people just play and see the changes"

Interesting
Conclusion from one of the best, if not he best, Bladedancers out there after a few matches:

"Bladedancer is destroyed, this is so bad ayy"

Meta changes are a lovely Time :p so much stuff to learn.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
so bungie 'nerfs' blink but then introduces an exotic for warlocks that reduces blink time and increases distance?

wtf?

whats with warlocks getting ridiculously op exotic gear?

Big nerfs to both The Last Word and shotguns really blows. I haven't actually tried it yet but I used the shit out of both. 45% isn't a typo? That's crazy. Time to find some new shit so they can nerf that too I guess.

deadduck

Personally struggled a bit with my usual TLW, got on better with Hawkmoon this time.

Grenades and Horseshoes got a large prox det nerf (good), shotguns seem unchanged.

Bed time.

Fixed that for you.

Why can't bungie see it?

Thorn should straight up be deleted from the game.

Conclusion from one of the best, if not he best, Bladedancers out there after a few matches:

"Bladedancer is destroyed, this is so bad ayy"

Meta changes are a lovely Time :p so much stuff to learn.

'Tis a brave new world ocean.

I reaaaally wonder how trials will be when it comes back.

Zocano

Shotguns still running rampant, nothing has fucking changed. FML.

Unless they nerf the shit out of shotgun range or player speed, there will be nothing to stop shotguns.

And Hand cannons follow a similar principle (too strong and too accurate at range)

so bungie 'nerfs' blink but then introduces an exotic for warlocks that reduces blink time and increases distance?

wtf?

whats with warlocks getting ridiculously op exotic gear?

Warlocks look ridiculous OP in this expansion and Hunters are taking Titan's place.

Top Bottom