• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

11951452_438977202975705_114580547404333012_o.jpg

Nothing beats this!

I'm actually at like 107mins now.

Question: Does anyone know how rep gain works if you haven't pledged yet?

For instance, if I haven't pledged and continue to wear my Dead Orbit cloak, will I only gain DO rep? I don't want to roll over my Vanguard/Crucible rep accidentally.

Daemul

Bladedancer's got neutered, Gunslingers barely got buffed, and I haven't seen any good Hunter exotics yet.

Nightstalker looks OP but it's not like they have Rams and stuff.

They're still better than every Titan subclass though, trust me, as someone who has played as Titan since the beginning, Hunters in their current state are still nowhere near as bad as us, if only because Hunters can actually use their melee in Crucible lol

Deku Tree

thorn seriously unobtainable now? wtf? lol

It's unclear. But there is no year 2 version right now, and why would they give you year 1 exotic bounties? You can buy a year 1 exotic engram from Xur so possibly you can try to get it from that... iDK.

npa189

Looking to get back into it since they changed what I hated most about the game (The light based leveling past 20) I bought the $80 digital edition last year and I'm still confused about the upgrade pricing for TTK. I pay another $60 for it and it comes with house of wolves? Still haven't played the dark below or any raids because of the messed up leveling system.

Xion385

So no converting to class armor parts to common armor parts and vanguard/crucible to legendary marks until the next week right?

If we can who do we go to convert them to?

X-Frame

Everyone, which Elder Cipher gun should I take?

I was going to take the Lord of Wolves but with the recent PvE nerf to shotguns I am not sure if it is still worth it. Can't be as bad as Greg's Promise so maybe the Bow?

III-V

Looking to get back into it since they changed what I hated most about the game (The light based leveling past 20) I bought the $80 digital edition last year and I'm still confused about the upgrade pricing for TTK. I pay another $60 for it and it comes with house of wolves? Still haven't played the dark below or any raids because of the messed up leveling system.

If you have the two expansions, you are eligible to purchase a $40 digital copy of TTK.

EDIT: Nevermind you meant the OG digital edition.

noomi

Just ran TLW and Matador 64 in Rift...

They both still kick ass :)

TLW definitely is much more difficult to use with ADS and the range is nowhere near where it used to be.

The Matador 64 feels completely unchanged to me.

Video coming up.

outsida

Same and it hasnt even downloaded 6gb =/

My internet is bad but at this point it should be at 80%+ at least... Psn sucks 😡
Just added up my xbox hourly chunks and I've got about 12 gigs downloaded. It has moments where it goes up to 40Mbits then it crashes down to dialup speeds.

npa189

If you have the two expansions, you are eligible to purchase a $40 digital copy of TTK.

I only have Dark Below, so I wouldn't qualify for the $40 edition? Shame, I don't really want to give another $60 to a game I was really burned by.

Shito

Ohhh, everyone go buy the "Little Light" rare Emblem from Eva. Looks pretty good!
Haha, yeah, posted about it earlier in the page: never seen it before, and it's a pretty awesome emblem!
It's pictured in my suros shader screenshot in this same page, guys!

They're still better than every Titan subclass though, trust me, as someone who has played as Titan since the beginning, Hunters in their current state are still nowhere near as bad as us, if only because Hunters can actually use their melee in Crucible lol

Well we don't have Trex arms at least.

III-V

I only have Dark Below, so I wouldn't qualify for the $40 edition? Shame, I don't really want to give another $60 to a game I was really burned by.

No, at this point, you may have to dip into the $60. I have read that Gamestop is buying back old physical copy for a $20 credit towards a new TTK physical copy, but YMMV.

Namikaze1

Fuck. I am giving in to the temptation. Only thing stopping me is the fact that the $20 pack is not up for sale yet. I need that MC Hammer dance emote.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Download took about an hour for me.

It seems like leveling up won't be much of a slog. I was maybe 55-60% to level 34 and hit it in less than an hour of dicking around and doing a couple bounties. So now I'm at 34 and 166 light. The Assault Rifle buff is nice in PvE.

I doubt I'll play much more until the 15th since I can't level up more and it seems pointless to hope for year 1 gear or to ascend anything else since TKK gear will make it all obsolete. Plus I'm sucked into MGSV and out of town Thurs night-Sunday evening anyway.

Top Bottom