• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Just played a guy with 3.0 K/D and he was absolutely the worst scum in this game. Red bar, Ram, Sunsinger, Superburn grenades, emptying his magazine for his final round and switching weapons for the Thorn final round glitch. I hope he burns in hell.

KEoqWXd.gif

anyone up to help a poor soul complete his Triumphs by going through PoE? I got spare etheric light that I can use on some guns before going in

I ended up getting the Sony headset yesterday and there are so many sounds I never heard before in this game. My Warlock sounds like she's having an orgasm when she dies!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I won't touch Skolas unless someone like Driz is helping me. Had enough of that. Can't really goof off unlike any other event.

GutZ31

Not really, he kept on messaging as well about how his sniper is glitched and has two final rounds. Only thing is that you could hear empty his mag and see him switching weapons for the Thorn glitch. Scum like that doesn't belong in the game.

Thorn, and final round once again.

3rgv2QS.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I don't know if I'll bother leveling weapons with TTK so close, I think I'm just gonna get a character to level 34 to do Skolas, get the chests I'm missing and those PEs things to get year 1 thriumphs.

ocean

Banned
If you haven't already, you still have 10 days, 9 hours and 20 minutes from the time of this post

To complete Year 1 Triumphs. Just FYI guys :)

Me and another are looking to do Skolas for the first time. If you have any openings later we'd appreciate it. Any time would be good.

Ok, doing some PvP now but I'll be up for another Skolas run at some point today. My PSN is DrDrizzay101, you can send me a FR whenever.

If you need a 3rd to help out with Skolas runs I'm around. Got a few keys to burn.

As long as there are two newbies ready to roll it works well for me to knock out two birds at once since this week has easy modifiers. But if I ever have a newbie and a vacancy I'll definitely hit you up!

Jito

Banned
Lol trying to play some PvP to get back into it for TTK, so many Hunters doing that shitty air dodge move everywhere with shotguns, so much bullshit and it'll only get worse with the roll ability.

Ok, doing some PvP now but I'll be up for another Skolas run at some point today. My PSN is DrDrizzay101, you can send me a FR whenever.

As long as there are two newbies ready to roll it works well for me to knock out two birds at once since this week has easy modifiers. But if I ever have a newbie and a vacancy I'll definitely hit you up!
I sent ya a PSN friend invite :p

Jito

Banned
I can't wait till the balance patch comes out.

The Meta for PvP is so tiring and boring to play.

After a few hours of playing, the Meta seems to be TLW / Thorn everywhere, double jump about with shotguns that insta kill at most ranges and win the game at the first heavy ammo drop.

Gordon

After a few hours of playing, the Meta seems to be TLW / Thorn everywhere, double jump about with shotguns that insta kill at most ranges and win the game at the first heavy ammo drop.
If you run with NLB your kills are infinitely more satisfying. Other than one match where one of my buddies asked if I had anything else, I've been running NLB all week. It has been far and away the most fun I've had in IB. Nailing people in mid-air as they activate their supers has never felt better.

Top Bottom