• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Shito

Anyone realize that there are a lot of Promotional emblems missing?

The kiosk goes from Promotional to Promotional 2 to Promotional 5. 3 and 4 are missing and I remember Tess having a lot more emblems from pre-Destiny codes.
I think they only show you those sections if you have some of the shaders in them?
Since they are only obtainable from promo codes, they probably didn't want to show aaaaall those emblems you can't really get anymore?

FinKL

Man they weren't kidding when they said it would be easier to level. I turned in the bounties I had on my 30 Warlock and bam instant 34 lol.

Do you know exactly how many? Was debating whether I need to chuck $20 for the digital addon for 10% more XP class items, but if a few bounties turned you to 34, I feel like hitting 40 won't be that bad.

Fonz72

Having issues withdrawing my Eris shaders and emblems on my alts. I can equip them if they have it already but I can't pull them out of the kiosk. Says I need to get my rep up. Hope it's a glitch as I can pull all the other shaders/emblems that require a rep grind.

Started both xbox 1 and ps4 download TTK at the same time just about 10 minutes ago.

Xbox 1: 4% done
Ps4: 00.96% done with 20 hours to go

Lol

Arrrammis

huh... 3 hours left, I'll let it go to rest mode to see if it speeds up.
*1.5 hours later*
Ok, let's see... 3 hours left. It downloaded more in 10 minutes while I had it on than it did for the hour and a half that I had it in rest mode(aka. about .01 GB). Wow.

Just a tip for PS4 users still downloading. Hit pause then resume if your speed isn't good. I was going ~1MB/s with 5 hours to go. Now it's ~3MB/s with 100 minutes remaining.

Fuck these randoms. Anyone want to team up for the subclass quests? I'm specifically talking about the one's where you have to get x amount if kills with your super during a strike or generate orbs, etc.

PSN: Darknyss

Damn y'all making me nervous. I just bought a Xbox One (Lmao) and I had Destiny installing while I went out to do things for a couple of hours. Last I saw it was downloading and installing some 18gbs of stuff but I don't know how much of that was the vanilla game or DLC/updates. Guess I should check hahah.

You're safe this OT. Next OT though...

tumblr_lp9kp3r23C1qe8pwj.gif

todd360

In the dark regions of time and space.

...a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into...

EL CUCO

I dunno. I tried TLW in Rumble and got dunked on by AR users.

Meh.
Been watching some streams. No bueno at anything other than close range. The Hipfire is a beast. Lost range, dat AB less impact + more recoil makes anything mid range or further more effective. Might still be a good option for Sniper users tho.

noomi

Guys I'm just going to go ahead and say that Bad Juju is probably one of the better weapons in crucible now...

Bad Juju is ripping it up.

I hate you PS4 rest mode, I really do.

Leaving for work this morning, put my PS4 in rest mode. Double checked all the settings and made sure everything was good. Came back from work 20 minutes ago and it said the PS4 shut off because there was an issue or something stupid. Now I'm staring at a download screen that says 3 hours left.

I even told it to download and install. Damn it!!

rainy_day

After 4 hours in rest mode it only downloaded 1.3gb! Switched my dns to Googles and I am down from 24 hours to 45 minutes! Praise Google.

Do you know exactly how many? Was debating whether I need to chuck $20 for the digital addon for 10% more XP class items, but if a few bounties turned you to 34, I feel like hitting 40 won't be that bad.

I turned in 8. Not all of them were 5k either.

Feels weird being max level with blue gear lol.

III-V

...a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into......a causal loop within the weapon's mechanism, suggesting that the firing process somehow binds space and time into...

myth mytho

Rest mode fucked me. I came home on lunch to start the download, said 3 hours. That was 4 hours ago. Turn PS4 on from rest mode, now I'm at 55 minutes

Shito

I did that. The Suros pack is in the download queue for me.
It didn't have to download for me, I had a package waiting for me at the postmaster, and the shaders and emblems at the kiosks.
Didn't pick up the package yet, but from what I've understand it's only those two for the moment, the weapons will come next week, probably with the unlock key that is still queued?

Anyways, off to bed I go.
Have a good first pre-year 2 day guys! :)

[EDIT]
Top of the page repost of those awesome and sexy Suros shader and Little Light emblem!

Top Bottom