• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Daemul

I don't know how, but the game somehow managed to remember all the emblems and shaders that I deleted. Like Arctic Proxy, man I accidently deleted that shader long ago during the early days of Destiny, and now it's right here in front of me, able to be picked up and put in my inventory.

Bungie Wizards
EWmof.gif

Can someone with the Hunter's "Cloak of the Exodus" (it's the Dead Orbit one from vanilla or dark bellow) confirm if theirs changed color? Mine was black and after the patch it changed to white...the hell?

Basically it looked like this:

And now it looks like this:

Okay, I tried a different shader and it changed color. Cloak of Exodus now works with shaders, but Cloak of Sojourn does not. Weird.

I don't know how, but the game somehow managed to remember all the emblems and shaders that I deleted. Like Arctic Proxy, man I aciddently deleted that shader long ago during the early days of Destiny, and now it's right here in front of me, able to be picked up and put in my inventory.

Bungie Wizards
EWmof.gif
No comment

55MINS LEFT!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That Defender Quest kill inside the ward must be bugged. I'm killing five enemies at a time while inside the ward and none of them counted. Granted I completed it, but that part is bugged.
So I hear, must be either Grenade or Disintegrate Melee kills. Stick something with a magnetic grenade grouped up and see if all the kills count from that.

phen0m24

Still seven hours. And now my wife is home and wants to stream TV.

See you all next week.

I know the feels bro

My son is downloading the same update on the Xbone.

My youngest is watching Chipmunks on the iPad.

They should display my remaining time in weeks

nOoblet16

Arcbolt still works but only if you use it with lucky raspberry, radius is too low otherwise.

Also Hardlight is legit, so is Greg's Promise.

stb

2 questions:

1) Are we supposed to be rolling over cryptarch and factions yet?

2) I don't have any HOW exotics yet. I want the shotty first, right?

Arrrammis

Hah, my time estimated for the download is steadily increasing as it downloads. The time has increased by almost in hour compared to what it was 2 GB ago.

I'm not impressed with Necro or Hard Light so far, went back to my one/one syn scout. Gonna try Suros next.

Pocket infinity was freakin rippin though.

Hedera

Okay, I tried a different shader and it changed color. Cloak of Exodus now works with shaders, but Cloak of Sojourn does not. Weird.
Mine isn't even changing with colors...even tried with revenant. It was black today when I did the Nightfalls and now it's white like the 2nd picture I posted. Does yours look like the 1st pic? This is tripping me out!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
They should but Hammer Forged on Thorn and Send It on Hawkmoon. Happy days!
Exactly right, yeah. Should've been that way from the beginning. And thorn's reload should never ever have been touched. :p

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where the animated version of this image can be found?
GafOpen.jpg

That's the one I wanted to use for the header of OT30 and I can't find it. Don't want to bug lnkn or Drizz about if I don't have to..

However, and I must stress this one, Hawkmoon seemed to be one of the confirmed Year 2 Exotics, and who knows what that baby will do.

As of right now Suros Regime is the only Y2 version of a Y1 exotic that is any different. The rest are identical as far as I can tell in perks and stats.

Lnkn52

Exactly right, yeah. Should've been that way from the beginning. And thorn's reload should never ever have been touched. :p

Hey guys,

GafOpen.jpg

That's the one I wanted to use for the header of OT30 and I can't find it. Don't want to bug lnkn or Drizz about if I don't have to..

I'll give it to you soon.

And too late. Lol

I did the subclass quests and got a lv. 40 sunsingers bond.

Played some PvP after that. Have tried all new maps now. I think they're good. Spawning seemed a bit off in the rift mode and it was pretty dull, but I think that should be better once people know what they are doing.
Right now they all are just sprinting to the center of the map, die, respawn in their corner of the map, repeat.

Mine isn't even changing with colors...even tried with revenant. It was black today when I did the Nightfalls and now it's white like the 2nd picture I posted. Does yours look like the 1st pic? This is tripping me out!

I'll check later when I'm actually in game (if that even happens tonight ;p). I changed the shader on the app and it changed colors though.

Hey guys,

GafOpen.jpg

it looks like lnkn is hosting the links on a personal website so he replaced its original. ergo, it no longer exists and you'll have to ask him.

beaten like a drum

Truant

Are the servers bugged? I get no mail from completing public events and the speaker and cryptarch suddenly have no inventory. Scandinavia/Eu here.

Top Bottom