• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I wish this was installing through their in-game client. Still at the blue screen of crawling bars.

Wasn't the point of "Ready to start" to avoid this so we could at least play while we waited? I would have been fine running the previous client until 2.0 was done downloading.

2QdVvuF.gif

AtticuSMT

Banned
Thanks for the info. I'll abandon hope that there's anything more to it for now. Blows.

Hey there! i dont know if you remember me but i was the one asking for help with Skolas yesterday for the MoT, Im online now for the rest of the day if you happen to get one, PSN AtticusPersona.

Is this picked up from the Vanguard quartermaster? It says I need the last step which is to get to level 30. I'm 34.
Mine kept glitching for every step of that (level 5, 10, 20, 30) so I had to head to orbit for it to recognize I was that level and then go back to the tower to talk to my mentor again.

nOoblet16

Triple has switched from using Suros and Messenger to TLW for anyone curious about its performance that is stuck in the downloading hinterlands like me:

http://www.twitch.tv/triplewrecktv

Quoting myself from 2 pages back

Small note people

If you want to use TLW, use Soft Ballistics !!

The additional damage from aggressive ballistics gets negated by the severe damage drop off, but if you use Soft Ballistics you actually do better damage wise over distance AND you get a controllable recoil since without Soft Ballistics the recoil is insane even with perfect ballance.

Z3M0G

I have a quest that says to reach level 30, incomplete, but i am level 32...

I assume everyone is having this problem?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So has anyone else pledged allegiance to a faction yet?
I can't see my faction rep in my character screen so I ran to the Dead Orbit vendor to see it there and I was given the option to Accept Alllegiance.

Might as well try it I guess.

Sullichin

First match on the new map Vertigo was awesome. The TLW was definitely touched and I feel more inaccurate with it... but it was still good enough to use. Not crying about it yet.

I'm sure it's been asked before but where can I pick up the Suros pack preorder stuff?

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
So does light level get calculated by equipment you have in your character inventory, including the stuff you haven't equipped? Trying to figure out how my friend has a light level higher than me even though my currently equipped gear is better than his.

So does light level get calculated by equipment you have in your character inventory, including the stuff you haven't equipped? Trying to figure out how my friend has a light level higher than me even though my currently equipped gear is better than his.

Check your Class Item, that's what change mine around. Also Ghost shells.

5 min until done!!! Omg so excited

Edit: For those with slow speeds. I kept pausing and resuming and I went from 4 hours to 10 Min and now at 3 min.

Light score is based on weapons too and also is his class item better? The old legendary ones are at 130/140 def compared to the new rare 160 def.

FyreWulff

Got to a point in my beginning Defender questline where you have to Blessing/Weapons of Light your teammates to 30 kills. Probably stopping here, looks like everyone else is waiting to download that aren't in full parties.

phen0m24

Hey so do you young peepss remember trying to download a 500MB game demo on PC on dialup and it would take all night and you would hope it didn't disconnect while you were sleeping?

No?

NOW YOU DO.

Enjoy.

Progress.

Top Bottom