• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

SpecX

I've got thorns coming out my ass, they better be nerfing this shit to oblivion in TTK.
IB brings out the worse unfortunately. On the bright side for me, hit rank 3 and got the last light I needed to power up my FateBringer. I'm ready for POE35 later today if anyone plans to run it.

Ambitious

You need to suicide to be joinable

TOP HYPE
CrytarchPunk.gif

Hey, thanks for helping out! How were you able to pop so many bubbles?

Thanks, but we just finished it.

Juraash

So I wound up playing control with a buddy last night. Not only did I get all 10k points for Bad Juju, but I finished my moments if triumph and actually had a decent time by the end of it. Our last round I actually had a ton of fun. Maybe crucible isn't so bad..

PSA: If you need crucible wins for your triumphs, it's not actually wins. A loss contributes like 4 points to that total and win seemed to do 6. I thought I was going to have to win another 60 games before I finished that, it really only took about 10.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I don't know how Blade Dancer works. Is each strike manually done or auto?

A guy just activated the special as he approached heavy ammo missed 2 on my team and launched himself over the edge without any kills.

He quit. So satisfying lol.

deafmedal

Anyone interested in doing Vault of Glass (would be my first time)

Please join!

PSN - Filip_Kackiewicz

Ill do it but we need some experienced people as I've only done it twice.

I'm up for VoG also. No likes Skolas atm... :/
Send me an invite when you're ready. PSN same as GAF.
I'd actually prefer NM VoG. Need that VoC badly. ;_;

I might be able to hop on NM or HM but i wont be able to use Mic

OK, looks like we can set up a NM VoG, we have space for 1 unless Ambitious wants that spot. Invites incoming :)

GutZ31

I don't know how Blade Dancer works. Is each strike manually done or auto?

A guy just activated the special as he approached heavy ammo missed 2 on my team and launched himself over the edge without any kills.

He quit. So satisfying lol.
Everything you do with the hunter is manual.
You can clean house with a blade dancer, but you still need at least some level of skill to pull it off.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think it's guaranteed from a 32, 34, or 35. People only thought it wasn't guaranteed because they were opening the 28 chest over and over so it got a bad wrap.

I've probably done 10 by now and gotten the Queen's Cipher every time. Every person I've played with or talked to has gotten it first time.
I've only opened the chest with the bounty in my slot once so far, on a 34, and I did indeed get the Queen's cipher from that attempt, so that's my anecdotal evidence that it is in fact guaranteed (just not on 28).

123rl

I'm finally ready for TTK. All three characters have 10x5k bounties completed and ready to hand in on day one. All three have Cyrptarch ranks ready to level up and I have at least 50 engrams to hand in to get another level afterwards. All are ready to rank up another level in Crucible and Vanguard, and ready to level up another level for another faction.

Top Bottom